Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Get Along
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

97%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 18, 2011
this rocked up in the post yesterday ... i immediately listened to the live cd twice.
excellent ... wish it was longer ... great to hear different version of loved songs.
watched the dvd thismorning & it's great to see these girls again.
i smiled i danced i sang along & every now & then a lil' tear
coz i'm a lucky person to have found these talented twins.
the melodies, the stories, the sarcasm, the fun ...
it's all here ... & now we await the new album.
... thankyou Tegan & Sara for making this beautiful music,
& thankyou for putting this collection together for us,

think i'll watch the dvd again now ...

... long live the wonder twins xx
on December 22, 2011
Became a big fan of Tegan and Sara back in 2004. I feel so lucky to have found their music. It is very gratifying being their fan because they are always providing new entertaining material.

The most recent 'Get Along' DVD and live concert once again keep me and the rest of my family (since I blare their tunes throughout the entire house) completely elated. The DVD offers a more personal view of their touring the US and another video of their recent journey in India. The live concert is a high quality recording with crisp vocals and of course melodic harmonies that quite frankly are not capable of being overplayed.

If you already like Tegan and Sara you don't need a sales pitch to understand that you will like this new release as well. If you've never heard of them or are a newbie once you get to know them you'll quickly get sucked in to their mind numbing good music and undeniable charisma.
on January 30, 2015
Let me start off by saying that I'm a huge Tegan & Sara fan. I love this album on vinyl. It offers up a great selection and quantity of tracks and the sound quality is phenomenal. I own one other live recorded album and the sound quality just doesn't quite do it for me, but this one is crystal clear. With a good set of speakers it sounds like they are in the room playing for you. While it is not the most heavy weight of vinyl (125 g), I can't complain. The limited edition white record is beautiful and definitely a collectors item if you like Tegan & Sara and vinyl. Highly recommend!
on September 8, 2013
This includes 3 segments. A film about touring, a film about them traveling to India, and a live, stripped down concert. I love all the documentary type films of artists I listen to because you get a sense of what the musicians are like off the stage. Tegan and Sara are truly incredible human beings and it is awesome to see some more personal footage of them. Even the concert is very personal in how it is stripped down and in a small venue. Also, the live CD that comes with it can't be beat; it's some of their best stuff.
on December 31, 2011
Tegan and Sara thought up the idea of making this about 16 months ago. This DVD shows an imitate way of getting to know Tegan and Sara and you really understand why 12 - 13 years later why they are still doing this. They have millions of fans world wide, however the last 3 albums have only sold 5,000 albums in Canada alone. I respect them so much when they are on a stage I front of me, and they respect me too. The now GRAMMY Nominated Long-Form Music Video is a killer DVD.
on January 2, 2013
I love almost everything Tegan and Sara have done. They never fail to pick me up, even when they're down. And I love the way they structure their songs; sometimes there are enough hooks in a single song for three songs by lesser writers.
on March 29, 2013
I have been a Tegan and Sara Fan since This Business Of Art. I fell madly in love with them when So Jealous was released. They bring their own sound and a new twist with every record released. I adore them for their ability of staying true to their music while trying new things and showing growth. Get Along simplifies their sound with acoustics, digging to the root of their most classic lyrics. I have all the T&S albums, but recently purchased all of them on vinyl. I ordered the RSD white vinyl of Get Along first, and it is truly my favorite of their released vinyl. Get Along is perfection! There is something so pure and simple about their voices live playing on a turntable.
on October 18, 2012
This is a great live album!! It's so great to hear them slight new twists on recorded songs to make it fit a more acoustic set. Some songs are even better now. A Great Album!! You should definitely get the DVD as well!
on January 21, 2014
This is a compilation of the best T&S songs sung live.
I love it, which some other of my favourites would have been on the Get Along live album and DVD
but if I had to choose an album for someone to get them into T&S I would recommend this one.
It gives the listener the actually T&S live experience with the compilation of T&S songs, old and new.
on March 11, 2013
I am such a huge fan of Tegan and Sara and this is one of my favorite albums of their's. I love it when my favorite artists do live albums. It's great and this is by far my favorite live album of all time.