Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 14, 2011
Bought 4 of Dr. Colberts books as I heard him speak at my church, wow, amazing hope for those who suffer with chronic but changable conditions. I had chronic pain and knew I had to start exercising but the DVD's i bought in the past were too difficult. I love the simple start up in this book, it gives mon,wed,fri routines and what to do on other days. I highly recommend his books. The 7 pillars of health is a true revelation of good health. Thanks Dr. C
on March 1, 2012
I have been able to set up my exercise routines. I have enjoyed returning to it often. It has helped me to reduce my girth by quite a few inches. My original weight has gone down tremendously. I thank you. Get Fit and Live will stay in my Kindle for a while. Again, thanks.
on November 24, 2012
It is a good book to read for information on ways to lose your weight and keeping it off for good.
on March 17, 2013
Love this Dr Colbert! He is so talented in every aspect of health, fitness and healing of the body!
If the author is Dr Colbert you can't go wrong!
on February 13, 2014
Written by a Christian Doctor, inspired by his relationship with God. We need to take care of the body God has given us.
on February 22, 2014
This book I believe is going to be a real blessing for me… this one is for me and I'm looking forward to using it to help me get into shape!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2013
I find this book to be a very useful tool for a daily reference to healthy living. Just as the title states " Get Fit and Live!".
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 11, 2010
this book was in perfect condition and they shipped it to me right away! Awesome!! I love this book, the author(s) have great insight, explain things well, this book is full of information.
on August 9, 2011
I'm a voracious reader, and I have read a number of different fitness and diet books. Dr. Colbert's rate very high on the list, and this one, the I CAN DO THIS DIET is one of his best. That one led me to GET FIT AND LIVE, which is an excellent fitness program.

The same friend who recommended SEASONED ROMANCE and BETTER THAN I EVER EXPECTED books told me several books I should read, including ones by Dr. Colbert. I'm happy I acted on that recommendation, for these books have helped change my life!

I've learned through the years, especially as a senior, that romance and sex relates to self-image and attitude, and self-image and attitude are so closely tied to being fit and feeling good about yourself.

Help is where you find it. The books I've mentioned are great building blocks for a life of better health and lovemaking.

Plus, the fact that this author deals with the spiritual part of life is an added benefit.

Thanks, Dr. Colbert, for your insight and expertise that is making life a lot better for us seasoned, sexy seniors!
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2010
I read about the book in a magazine and I was impressed, so I bought it. He has excellent advice, great pictures, and fun to read. Everyone should read it, not just because some politician's wife thinks we should improve our lifestyles.
11 comment6 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse