4.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Cure?, August 13, 2007
This review is from: Glutathione PleoLyposome-60 ml liquid (Health and Beauty)
I have read that this product works in helping to reverse Austism and have read many testimonials. After 2 weeks I have seen some definite improvements in my son, so although I can't judge its effectiveness right now, it is certainly helping.

5.0 out of 5 stars This glutathione help mother in law with stage iv Cancer, January 7, 2008
J. S. Couillard (Vancouver, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glutathione PleoLyposome-60 ml liquid (Health and Beauty)
This product worked very well for my mother in law who has cancer in her colon, liver, lung and a couple lymph nodes. She previously was nauseous from her chemotherapy, wasn't eating, losing weight, no energy and was not leaving the house. After only a few days on this, her nauseau was gone, she was eating and was going out shopping. It was the only difference in her diet. She ran out and thought that she could just get the reduced glutathione from the health food store and let it dissolve under her tongue. It didn't help her and she was back to laying around the house with no energy. I have sent her more and asked that she tell me before she runs out next time. She is not cured, but she feels a lot better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, but great for dermatitis, February 20, 2011
This review is from: Glutathione PleoLyposome-60 ml liquid (Health and Beauty)
I have to give this product 5 stars for efficacy. Let me share with the Amazon reader why I think this product rocks, yet is unethically priced. I've battled facial dermatitis outbreaks for about two and a half years----limiting added sugar and gluten, trying this supplement and that. Nevertheless, without any apparent provocation, my facial skin would be inflammed to the point where it would feel like a bad sunburn.

I thought that I may had Candida overgrowth (have been on antibiotics for bronchitis several years in a row, which can foster the overgrowth of "bad" flora), as the nearly impossible-to-follow Candida diet did seem to help. Yet when I got my blood work results, I didn't qualify for the systemic Candida diagnosis and couldn't get the meds to get rid of Candida overgrowth. (I still think that I have issues with Candida---one of the blood markers needed a 1.0 reading, whereas my result was 0.7---pretty darn close if you ask me, but not enough to merit a prescription of Diflucan and Nystatin.)

Well, I heard about this product from a Facebook friend and was surprised that she recommended Glutathione itself, as usually precursors to Glutathione are recommended for manufacturing higher levels of this "Mother of Antioxidants" in the body. Then I leared that this product has a different bioavailability, so cells can absorb it efficiently. This stuff works! My skin looks better than it has in awhile. The problem: the price! For only 60 ml, this company wants you to shell out $50 plus about $7 for shipping and handling. That's ridiculous. Kids with autism benefit from this product as well. As 60 ml doesn't last that long, you can easily buy up to three or four bottles a month of this stuff. I wish that this company would either reduce the price or increase the quanity (without increasing the price). This product is not very affordable. Yes, it's great stuff and actually works. No, $57 for 60 ml is NOT a reasonable price. I hope that other companies will manufacture this product (patent issues notwithstanding), using a similar technology, so that the price will come down.

People who could really benefit from this product (not just women who want clear facial skin)---like cancer victims and autistic kids---should be able to afford this option.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff rocks!, January 5, 2010
This review is from: Glutathione PleoLyposome-60 ml liquid (Health and Beauty)
I bought this a few months ago. I dont really have health problems but i can tell this stuff works. On my third day of taking it my kidneys were hurting and my urine was a very DDAAAARK orange color. I stopped taking it the following day and my kidney pain stopped. It seems as though i was extracting a lot of toxins from my cells. So i guess this stuff does what it says. I want more! but im broke =( Drink plenty of water with this stuff imo.

4.0 out of 5 stars mother of an autistic, October 18, 2010
This review is from: Glutathione PleoLyposome-60 ml liquid (Health and Beauty)
My son hasn't been using this product long enough for us to see the full benefits yet, so this review and the four stars is based on that. That being said, the biggest difference I am noticing in my son is his body's ability to fight off everyday germs that he comes in contact with. He has recently caught a cold, but it is much less severe than usual because his body is better equipped to fight it off. He also seems to have more patience and tolerance for chaos and noise, things that are typically very aggrivating to him. Gethealthyagain is a great company with an excellent selection of alternative treatments, plus really fast shipping. Definitely worth a shot for autistics!

5.0 out of 5 stars nic, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Glutathione PleoLyposome-60 ml liquid (Health and Beauty)
this is a very good item for all autistic children. It really helped our little Nicholas. We noticed a big difference. Just sorry we can't get it now bring it back soon please
Beverly

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, April 29, 2009
This review is from: Glutathione PleoLyposome-60 ml liquid (Health and Beauty)
I received my product as promised and I am about to order more Glutathione today. Over all I am very pleased with the services that I have received.

Glutathione PleoLyposome-60 ml liquid