- File Size: 1968 KB
- Print Length: 48 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 20, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007WDUJQS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,396,613 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Get Into Google+: A Guide For Everyone Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Since I was getting tired of Facebook and wanted to migrate elsewhere for my social network, Google+ seemed like the right place, but I just couldn't find a compelling enough reason to make the move. Then I found this book and it opened up the world of Google+ to me all together.
Positive aspects of the book include:
- The price, at $0.99, it is a small financial risk if you don't like it
- The format, it appears to be written as an ebook, so the content has excellent images and links to allow for ease of navigation
- The pace, the book is written to take a you from the initial steps of creating a Google+ account, to filling it with content, and to making use of all the features that Google+ has to offer.
Things that could have been a bit better:
- Any guide to getting into social media should come with a chapter or section that helps an uneducated user avoid scams, phishing, acceptance of garbage applications, etc...