"...crammed with practical ways to improve your life..." (Aurora, January 2005)
"...this book is a keeper...getabstract.com recommends this book to those who want to reshape their lives for satisfaction, happiness and productivity at work and at home." (getAbstract.com, 30th September 2005)
From the Inside Flap
Life can be messy. We've all taken a few wrong turnings. What if there was a better way to navigate the uncertainty?
There is. Get a Life contains practical ways to help you improve your life. It guides you through six areas of your existence.
It challenges you to rethink your whole approach to life and make sure you get the best out of every opportunity that comes your way.
Get a Life will break some deep-seated limiting beliefs you hold about yourself. Allowing you to:
- Create an integrated life – where the sum of the parts of your life work harmoniously together instead of competing against one another.
- Establish some true motivators for your life beyond money, pressure, adrenalin and caffeine – such as freedom, fun and love. You will see how to go after what you really want in life.
- Regularly invest in yourself – you will discover how to lift yourself above a life of long hours, poor diet and low appreciation. The difference will amaze you.
- Change your mind-set for the better – so much of what we do and don't achieve in life is dictated not by what we do but by the way we think about it.
- Adopt a new approach for life (not just for Christmas!) – you will see how you can stay on track for life, whatever challenges and setbacks might come your way.
- Achieve lasting happiness and contentment – after all, this is what we all want from life isn't it?
Get a Life. The difference will amaze you.