Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Get Over Betrayal in 14 Days: Guide To Getting Past Your Anger, Heart Ache, And Getting To Forgiveness...
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

50%
50%

on August 4, 2013
We've all had some kind of betrayal happen to us some time in our life and thinking that it will go away with time without any help doesn't work. When i started reading this book i soon began to realize that having another person's (Bhumi Desai / Author)
perspective about betrayal gave me some clarity and understanding. This book has helped me so much and i'm so grateful i read it. This author has been through it and explains how it feels to make those negative feelings go away. I recommend this book to anyone that has betrayal in their life and they want to let go and move on to allow them to make new happy and positive relationships. Thanks again to the author and this book for finally getting it right!
on July 27, 2015
This book fell very short for me. Specifically, I actually found several sentences that were repeated throughout the book - and seemingly not on purpose. It felt very elementary to me and in relation to the other books I ordered on similar topics, this would come in at the bottom. The thing I liked least of this book is it doesn't give you the option to choose to stay with your "betrayer." It takes the stance that it's unforgivable and it decides for you that you will divorce/move on from your mate. It just was not of any benefit to me. Fast read, poor content.