5.0 out of 5 stars Fun
I just bought this used but in perfect condition at Gamestop so my expectations were, "I hope there's a few songs I like" & there are. Most of the songs I never heard of but that's not surprising. I imagine my step-grandkids will recognize those. There's no option to download/add songs. This is the entire list:

"I like to move it",
"Push It"-Salt n...
Published 24 months ago by TheBeth

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good
I feel like its my duty to post something about this game. Don't let the five stars trick you, this game is.. not great.

Its not terrible, its just not good. Honestly it can't hold a candle to Just Dance or Lets Dance. I mean, its not even as good as Dance on Broadway..

Published 23 months ago by Francis Sweeney

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, July 21, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Get Up and Dance - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)

I just feel this game is like a book with a pretty cover and blank pages inside. Bulletproof, Mr Saxobeat, Hot Stuff, push it, Don't Cha and we no speak Americano all seem like such cool song choices for a videogame and they are. How can you not be excited to dance to Mr Saxobeat?? And there is a bonus of the music videos in the background too, which is very cool.

The problem is, the choreography, if you can even call it that is.. awful. The moves to almost every single song are plain dumb. The moves aren't sexy for the sexy songs, the moves are never challenging and worst of all, five songs in a row will barely make you sweat. The choreography for Hot Stuff and I like to Move it are far more fun on Just Dance 2. The choreography for Don't Cha is far better on the newly released Lets Dance. I mean, the main dancer looks constipated the whole time.

The dancers are also made smaller so you can see the music video in the background. This really hurts the game because its hard to see the moves you need to do, the video is almost always more interesting than the moves you will perform and the move indicators are not always helpful. The moves also never quite seem on beat.

For every cool song choice, there is a song that is way too slow to dance or just not.. a dance song. Billy Ray Cyrus, Elton John, Barenaked Ladies? I love Dusty Springfield but not in my dance game.

We no Speak Americano and Poison by Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls were the only two songs I found fun to dance to. The choreography was less bad than the other songs. Almost every dance is a let down. For five bucks this game might be worth it, but there are far better choices for your dance needs on the Wii.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, July 11, 2012

Where's your head - Basement Jaxx
Mr Saxobeat - Alexandra Stan
We no Speak Americano (Single) Yolanda be cool
Kickstarts (Radio Edit)
Badman Riddim (Jump) (Radio Edit)
Unorthodox (Radio Edit)
Common People - Pulp
I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you - Black Kids
Come on Girl - Taio Cruz
Down with the Trumpets - Rizzle Kicks

This game was created in 2011, allows 4 players with motion control remotes, there are game modes options on the menus for "Shape Up" fitness programs (yes I'm still sweating from that one & I like it), Team Classic, Last Man standing, tug of war, party mix, & also an option to just enjoy the music videos in full at your leisure (when you're dancing following the wii just dance-like characters, there's the original videos playing in the background). Just like in Wii Just Dance games, there are pictograms to follow & it rates your dancing performance on your created profile. The dances are well corregraphed. Of course, I prefer Wii Just Dance games, but this game is an excellent alternative if you just want different dances & songs.

The in-game language depends on the one that is set on your wii console. This game includes 5 languages: English, German, French, Spanish & Italian.

I'm pleased with this game & recommend it for anyone who likes the Wii Just Dance games.

2.0 out of 5 stars Get up & Dance review - Boring dancers/choreography? Sit back down., January 18, 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Get Up and Dance - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Pros:
Easy menu to navigate
Has a practice mode (just means you're not graded/just watching, there's no dance move instruction)
Uses real video of real people dancing, not avatars.
Shows the real music video from the song in the background (if older then the '80s, it still shows the singer in video.)
Has a fitness mode
Has some very popular songs
Allows up to 4 players or I believe up to 2 players can use 2 remotes each which is a welcome surprise.

Cons:
No difficulty choices, only one dance per song.
Most of the dance moves are too easy & look lame & are repeated way too much.
Even though the music video looks good, there's no other graphics going on which feels dark/dreary.
The outfits/look of the dancers are boring.
There is NO energy,enthusiasm from the dancers. It looks like they barely had time to learn it & that they still need more sleep or caffeine.
The dancers look very amateurish, they barely dance better then your friend or neighbor. The Just Dance dancers would blow these dancers out of the water in 5 seconds flat with a dance off. There is only one female dancer that could audition for Just Dance.

To see videos, look on youtube under this game title with "wii" & you'll find them. I don't want to give links/title & have them de-listed, because they have been removed in the past.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Get Up and Dance - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Love the just dance series. This one pales in comparison. The dances are boring and the song titles ar even worse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii dance vedio, May 20, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Get Up and Dance - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
This is a great workout video or for the kids to dance to. I used it at a teen dance and the kids loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Get Up and Dance - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Great product. I would definitely recommend this to a friend or family member. Product is as it looks in the ad.

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazon, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Get Up and Dance - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I thought it would have a lot of new songs but it's still a cool game to play. I would still order from amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars four stars, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Get Up and Dance - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I rated it foru star because I like the game due to the excerise i get with this. I use it at lease once a week.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing you haven't seen before..., May 30, 2013
This review is from: Get Up and Dance - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
It's basically a knockoff of the Just Dance games. Some of the songs are good, but I really wonder who decided some of these songs are suitable for dancing.

1.0 out of 5 stars yuk, May 26, 2013
This review is from: Get Up and Dance - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I have dance 2, 3 and 4 and zumba dance. this is a terrible product. I wish someone would tell me how to return it

Get Up and Dance - Nintendo Wii
Get Up and Dance - Nintendo Wii by O-Games (Nintendo Wii)
$19.99 $15.17