From G's to Gents 2 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Down 'N Dirty 16 G's arrive at the house, excited about their mission and awestruck by the mansion itself. Bentley holds one-on-one meetings with the G's in the study to assess their level of determination to make a change. The G's are summoned to the Chapter Room where…
2. Get Your Swag On Amped about receiving his blazer at the first elimination, Riff Raff busts out some rhymes to celebrate. His goofy attitude and lack of skills does little to earn him the respect of his peers. Meanwhile, Dirty wakes up from his night of partying to discover…
3. Slip of the Tongue The twelve remaining G's awake to find The Daily Gent instructing them to meet in the Chapter Room for their next lesson. As they get dressed for the day, the nearly eliminated Macho brags about how ready he is to change. Unfortunately, his attitude…
4. Waltz It Out Fonzworth gathers the remaining G's for a lesson in chivalry, instructed by etiquette and body language coach Paul Cuneo. But there's a twist: before the lesson, Fonzworth picks Teddy, All In and Fahim to be team captains.
5. The Grizzly Gang With Macho out of the house and only eight G's left, some of the guys are feeling better than others. Protégé tells his fiancée he's convinced there's an alliance of Teddy, Lank and Blue and that he'll be the next one they blackball. Fonzworth Bentley…
6. The Model Boss For this week's lesson, Mr. Bentley has the entrepreneur Michael Malin come in to talk to the seven remaining gents about their career goals. Because Michael won the reality show Big Brother All Stars and used his prize money to start the successful…
7. Boyz In The Wood Bentley gathers the G's at dusk around a campfire and explains that the way a man survives the world is a testament to his character. With that, the guys are sent into the scary, dark wilderness with a map, lantern, blankets, and minimal food.
8. Party Like A Gentlemen With the help of Bentley and Chef Nikki Shaw, the G's are taught the ins and outs of hosting a networking party. These skills are put to the test when the guys find out that they will be hosting a networking party.
9. Pimps, Ho's and Family Time The final 4 G's meet with Bentley's mom to learn how to handle conflict, both internal and interpersonal. In addition, they work on making apologies and learning how to forgive (themselves and others) in order to reach resolutions that are crucial to them…
10. A Gentleman At Last Creepa and Shotta, the winner and runner-up from Season One, return to the Gentlemen's Club to meet the new pledge class. The final three G's gather in the study to meet with the former G's and get drilled on why they deserve to win. After the meetings,…
11. After The Final Chapter Mito, Blue and Teddy join Mr. Bentley to talk about how their lives have changed since the finale.
12. The Reunion The eliminated G's gather to talk with Mr. Bentley before the big season finale.
|Starring||Fonzworth Bentley, Kevin Hampton|
|Supporting actors||Andrew Kishino, C. Frederick Secrease, Yasmin Spain|
|Producers||Cris Abrego, Naomi Allen, Fonzworth Bentley, Sam Berns, David Cortez, Ryan Crow, Laila Dagher, Pete DaSilva, Jason Ervin, Mauro Flores, Jamie Foxx, David Franzke, Brent Gauches, Steve Kaufman, Jaime Rucker King, Marcus King, Steve Korkis, Zach Kozek, David Kuba, Ian Mallitz|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|