Industrial Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL
Customer Discussions > Borderlands 2 - Playstation 3 forum

Get another gold key

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 18, 2012 6:20:40 PM PDT
Zak Iarih says:

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 10:01:49 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 20, 2012 10:02:16 AM PDT
Joseph Rio says:
From Forum:

To anyone who sign up for shift but didn't get the golden key, or has no idea what to do when get into shift code since the game didn't ask to sign up or sign in, try these steps
1. log in to shift and unlink it from whatever the system you link it to
2. go into the borderland 2 game-> extras-> shift code the game will ask you to either sign up or log in. log in to shift through the game.
3. wait couple of seconds
4. hit square (for ps3) to check my offers. it should shows welcome to shift........ unlocked a borderlands 2 golden key!!!
5. happy gaming =)

P.S. As far as i know, code is a lie. the only way to get code is through special event. it has nothing to do with getting a golden key through the shift system. (correct me if i am wrong)

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 12:01:39 PM PDT
you're not wrong. Shift gives you notification right in game seconds after you register. it just HAS to be Done IN GAME. that's the key, sign up via pc and no key. has to be through your console.

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 9:18:50 AM PDT
I got two... :p

Posted on Oct 15, 2012 3:04:04 AM PDT
actually they post shift codes to their twitter fairly often. I have Four Keys (and used my 1st by accident lol)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Sep 18, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about