5.0 out of 5 stars Great BIG beach bag!
Purchased to carry anything we could possibly need for a trip to the beach or even the pool. Fits everything and then some for my 18 month old, husband, and myself, including towels!
Published 8 months ago by Crystal Moreno

2.0 out of 5 stars Possibly a "dud" but easy return and refund process.
Published 9 months ago by DanielleF

2.0 out of 5 stars Possibly a "dud" but easy return and refund process., April 11, 2014
I don't like leaving negative reviews but here goes..... This bag is really not "huge" at all. It's just an ordinary bag. When I opened it the bag had threads hanging off EVERYWHERE! I started to try to clip some of them, but realized it would take entirely too long since there were so many. Then, I worried about the durability. Just doesn't seem like it was well constructed. I did send it back very easily and was refunded easily as well, so that's definitely a plus. I could have possibly received a defective item and they may not all be this way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BIG beach bag!, May 28, 2014
Crystal Moreno (Thousand Palms, CA, US) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, August 13, 2014
I bought two of this bag, one to tote the pool toys to the community pool and one to tote my exercise equipment to the gym for water aerobics. The bag easily carries what we need for each use, with comfortable straps of adequate length. We also used one of the bags to tote towels to the beach, it fit four beach towels. The solid bottom and tight mesh prevented sand from entering the bag, but this bag will not allow sand to escape if your child puts a sand-covered toy inside the bag.

Buyers should be aware the front pocket and the zipper pocket are not water-proof. Moist or wet towels in the bag will transfer moisture to the pocket and zipper pouch, making them unsuitable for storage of unprotected electronics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, May 1, 2014
This is very durable and big for the price I paid. Lots of pockets for lotion, glasses or whatever. Big enough on the inside for towels, flipflops, etc. Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Large Bag, May 11, 2014
This bag holds a lot! It also folds up very neatly for packing purposes. It's sturdy and I think it will last a long time. Looks just like the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag / Very Roomy, August 26, 2014
Really nice!
Really big!
Strong mesh.
Love this beach bag!

Only wish it had some pockets on the outer edges for water bottles, maybe one on the inside.

It does have a small zipper pocket (looks kinda' like an old timey change purse) on a cord. I use it for my pool pass, nose clip and some money. That's about all it will hold.

Overall I really like the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars which is great because I loved the teal, December 23, 2014
This bag is significantly bigger than what I thought I was going to get. I was able to fit in two oversize towels, a camera, two pairs of shoes and still have room for extra if I needed it. The color is true to the picture, which is great because I loved the teal. The little carrying case fits my iphone but nothing else. This is a great beach bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great carry - all, January 21, 2014
Extra big size; mesh sides allow you to easily access contents without having to dig through the bag; cleans nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge!, January 13, 2014
Amazon Customer (Murrieta, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Got this for my 19 year old granddaughter and filled it with beach stuff for her birthday. Its huge and very pretty in purple! She loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars beach bag, January 2, 2014
She loved it and can't wait to take it to the beach. It was a great size, lots of pockets and pretty color.