Get ready for children who have healthy attitudes toward food and not only eat their veggies but like them, too. I absolutely love the idea of teaching them to eat well through the Taste Training program-a true ‘fix’ for picky eaters!” (Lisa Leake, author of 100 Days of Real Food)
Want your kids to be food lovers? Karen takes away the pressure, stress, and frustration of mealtime with interactive food games and simple recipes that make eating a joy for the whole family! (Catherine McCord, author of Weelicious)
“French Kids Eat Everything first introduced parents to the concept that kids actually need to be taught to become good eaters… Getting to Yum provides the necessary follow up, giving parents step-by-step strategies, recipes, and age-appropriate games to address some of the most common mealtime struggles.” (Booktrib)
From the Back Cover
The science of Taste Training will take your kids from "yuck" to "yum!"
Teach your kids to eat, just as you teach them to read
Mealtimes with kids are often a battleground, with parents trying to force one more bite and kids resisting and protesting. But it doesn't need to be this way. Getting to YUM guides parents in teaching their children—whether babies, toddlers, or big kids—to enjoy eating all kinds of foods. Tested by families across North America, this new taste-training method prevents and cures picky eating while putting the fun back into food! This fun, easy-to-use book includes:
- The seven secrets of successful taste training.
- Fun games and experiments based on hands-on education and the latest scientific research.
- 85 healthy, easy, tasty recipes for babies, toddlers, young children, teenagers—and even adults!
- A unique flavor ladder approach that teaches kids to love eating a wide range of foods.
- Real-life success stories from families who have used these techniques to train good eaters for life!