Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 20, 2010
I love that Tassimo has milk beverages, but this has a terrible aftertaste because of the artificial sweetener, just like the Twinings Chai Tea Latte (8 Servings), 16-Count T-Discs for Tassimo Coffeemakers (Pack of 2) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]. If you are looking for a diet or low calorie option, this may work for you, but hiding artificial sweetener in normal products will always disappoint those of us that can taste the difference. Just buy the Gevalia Black Iced Coffee, 16-Count T-Discs for Tassimo Coffeemakers (Pack of 2) and add your own sugar and milk and you end up with a very nice iced coffee option. Unfortunately it requires dissolving the sugar and having a refrigerator and milk available.
55 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2010
This is my new favorite offering from Tassimo. This drink actually tests better than any iced coffee from Starbucks. I was worried that there were a lot of calories in it, but I looked it up and it's only 40 calories per drink. I just wish they were a bit cheaper.
on March 22, 2011
My daughter loves iced coffee, but is not a fan of anything 'homemade', and prefers iced coffee she gets at a coffee house or in a can. I thought I would try these for her, as they are more convenient and better priced per serving. She loves them. She likes her coffee really sweet, so she ends up adding more sugar but these are sweet enough for me. They are easy to make in the Tassimo machine, and the price is right. I love the variety of coffee and tea products one is able to make in a Tassimo, and how Gevalia seems to stay ahead of its competitors in offering new things to make for the Tassimo.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2011
I love iced coffee and have been very happy with my tassimo machine and products until this one. Yuck! It is too sweet and the coffee is very bitter, not smooth like it should be for an iced coffee. I will not be buying this and will have a hard time choking down the ones I have!
on September 17, 2010
I love iced coffee, and spend a way to much buying them and the blended version, a frap, so i got this and loved it just as is over ice or i run it through my magic bullet and instant whipped iced coffee, great buy
on August 21, 2011
I love my Tassimo coffee make and I love Iced Coffee. I was very happy to learn that Gevalia was making this product available. It makes wonderful Iced Coffee. I even bought some vanilla syrup to go with it. I can make my own vanilla latte now. It truly lives up to Gevalia's past products, which is excellent.

I have but one caveat, in the last two packages 5 creamers total have not worked. either they are not recognized (I keep my Tassimo very clean, including the bar code reader) and will not work, or they work and not all the milk has come out. I only have this problem when I use this particular creamer for this particular product.

So, I have 5 coffee discs and no creamers to go with them!

Other than that, it's been good!

Laura
on August 19, 2010
I have tried the starbucks latte primo and the Gevalia latte. The iced coffee was much better than the other two, I don't even need to add any sweetner or flavoring...I can drink it the way it is, love it!
on July 19, 2010
I was pleasantly surprised at the taste, sometimes the coffee blends in the t-discs are a little bitter for my taste, but this was fantastic, with ice it fills up a 16 oz glass and its only 40 calories!
on November 27, 2011
Delicious! The coffee is perfectly sweetened (at least the way I like it). This is ideal for the times when you want coffee, but do not want a hot beverage. I think this might be my new favorite! My only recommendation is to stir the milk into the coffee well before drinking.
on March 24, 2011
I only gave this 3 stars, but it's really a personal preference. If you like me only use half the pack of artificial sweetener or don't use artificial sweetener at all, then this is not the blend for you. The coffee itself has a great taste, but next time I will order the Black Iced Coffee and mix my own. For this batch I will order the black and mix the two which will probably taste really good!