5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tassimo has to offer
This is my new favorite offering from Tassimo. This drink actually tests better than any iced coffee from Starbucks. I was worried that there were a lot of calories in it, but I looked it up and it's only 40 calories per drink. I just wish they were a bit cheaper.
Published on August 26, 2010 by Daniel C. Mcgauley

1.0 out of 5 stars Artificial Sweet & Creamy
Published on July 20, 2010 by B. Tryder

1.0 out of 5 stars Artificial Sweet & Creamy, July 20, 2010
This review is from: Gevalia Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee, 16-Count T-Discs for Tassimo Coffeemakers (Pack of 2) (Grocery)
I love that Tassimo has milk beverages, but this has a terrible aftertaste because of the artificial sweetener, just like the Twinings Chai Tea Latte (8 Servings), 16-Count T-Discs for Tassimo Coffeemakers (Pack of 2) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]. If you are looking for a diet or low calorie option, this may work for you, but hiding artificial sweetener in normal products will always disappoint those of us that can taste the difference. Just buy the Gevalia Black Iced Coffee, 16-Count T-Discs for Tassimo Coffeemakers (Pack of 2) and add your own sugar and milk and you end up with a very nice iced coffee option. Unfortunately it requires dissolving the sugar and having a refrigerator and milk available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tassimo has to offer, August 26, 2010
Daniel C. Mcgauley (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy, September 17, 2010
I love iced coffee, and spend a way to much buying them and the blended version, a frap, so i got this and loved it just as is over ice or i run it through my magic bullet and instant whipped iced coffee, great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Tassimo discs thus far!, August 19, 2010
I have tried the starbucks latte primo and the Gevalia latte. The iced coffee was much better than the other two, I don't even need to add any sweetner or flavoring...I can drink it the way it is, love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, July 19, 2010
I was pleasantly surprised at the taste, sometimes the coffee blends in the t-discs are a little bitter for my taste, but this was fantastic, with ice it fills up a 16 oz glass and its only 40 calories!

4.0 out of 5 stars Too sweet, January 5, 2011
I purchased this as a warehouse deal for a price I couldn't pass up. At this point, I'm not sure I'll ever make it to the second bag. I realize that the product description does say "sweet & creamy" in it, but I was expecting the drink to be quite so sweet. I had trouble finishing it. Maybe as a blended drink, it would not be so overwhelmingly sweet, but for me it was just too much. If you are someone who likes a little coffee with your sugar, you will love this drink. Otherwise, it is not the drink for you. I'm giving it a 4 star rating because my younger cousin, who likes a little coffee with her sugar, enjoyed it.

EDIT: After experimenting a little more with this drink, I've found that if I use A LOT of CRUSHED ice, this beverage comes out tasting very close to a Starbucks Frappuccino Coffee Drink. Wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just want I needed this summer, August 6, 2010
I have tried alot of the single serve so-called summer beverages. This is by far the best.

Thanks for making....

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!!!!!, September 27, 2010
I bought this based on the reviews and I have to agree. This Iced Coffee is really good!

1.0 out of 5 stars I will never buy it again., July 28, 2013
This was a pointless purchase. I can just use regular coffee and ad my own sugar then pour it over ice and get a better result with fewer preservatives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmm...., November 27, 2011
Delicious! The coffee is perfectly sweetened (at least the way I like it). This is ideal for the times when you want coffee, but do not want a hot beverage. I think this might be my new favorite! My only recommendation is to stir the milk into the coffee well before drinking.