5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST melting wafers!!!
I use these wafers for cakepops and glazeds strawberries.
I used Wilton Candy Melts for many years coz there was nothing else on the market to make cake pop.
When I tried Ghirardelli brand - I can't even compare them! The quality, the taste, texture - OMG they are so easy to use, melt evenly, taste rich, and create nice even chocolate coating.
I highly...
Published 10 months ago by Kripa Nath

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT 2 POUND PACKAGE
I ordered the 2 lb pkg for a special occasion for which I was going to be dipping a lot of strawberries and cake pops in chocolate and needed a larger bag than I can get at my local stores. What arrived was the same small 12 oz bag. NOT HAPPY
Published 7 months ago by A. Hicks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST melting wafers!!!, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Ghirardelli Chocolate Melting Wafers (for Candy Making and Dipping), 2 Pound Bag (Dark Chocolate) (Kitchen)
I use these wafers for cakepops and glazeds strawberries.
I highly recommend them if you use this type of chocolate for dipping/hardening!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars This is DIPPING chocolate, not chocolate chips., December 3, 2013
This is very good "dipping" chocolate It has a lot of waxy content so it hardens like a shell. This is NOT a substitute for chocolate chips for say cookies.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is awesome!, December 6, 2013
I bought some of the dark chocolate melting wafers at my local grocery store, to make some chocolate shells for my cake pops. Not only did they taste good right out of the bag, but my co-workers and I ended up devouring the cake pops. They were just that good!

I'm not planning on chocolate shelling anything anytime soon, but I'm going to stock up on a few more bags just in case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Opera Fudge, December 1, 2013
I honestly don't understand the poor reviews. I purchased these to use to coat my opera fudge to replace Baker's semi-sweet. I thought they tasted very good. My only complaint is that it is more difficult to work with, some air bubbles and "puddling".

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoothe and Delicious, January 3, 2014
Melts smoothe and coats evenly. Delicious flavor also. Great to use on candy and homemade caramel popcorn.... Just drizzle a little chocolate on it and it tastes wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars dipping chocolate, January 26, 2014
I bought these not sure how they would be as some are waxy and not flavorful. These were perfect I dipped peppermint marshmallows in the melted chocolate it was so simple and delicious people thought I had bought them someplace and they were a hit I would recommend them over and over. I will be buying these again for all occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 30, 2013
Carolyn D. Smith (Sacramento, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I used these to make peppermint bark. Everyone loved the bark. It was a bit expensive but was worth it for the creammy flavor and texture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 17, 2013
Makes wonderful shiny smooth chocolate . I use it to dip cookies and fruit and my family loves it. It has a great taste also.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT 2 POUND PACKAGE, April 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior product - you won't be disappointed!, December 11, 2013
Exactly what you would expect from the name Ghiradelli! This was my first experience with candy making - and I could not have been any more satisfied. Melted well and tasted wonderful. Not sure what the first reviewer was talking about - this item is well worth the money - splurge and you won't be sorry! Chocolate sweet dark chocolate....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›