Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 6, 2012
I received this as a gift and tried it... very nice. It came wrapped just like the photo and the chocolate was wonderful. The only thing I will say is that it said best by 2/2013 on the box and I just got it 12/5/12 so it needs to be eaten quickly I guess to meet the best by date.
on December 13, 2012
This stacked box gift was as described, looks a little smaller from the picture in real life.
The chocolates were individually sealed & wrapped.
Each piece is just the right amount to eat.
I read some reviews on the best chocolates and Ghirardelli is right up there.
I also like this brand because it reminds me of my trips to SF wharf district.
A good gift but I'm keeping mine for myself, LOL.
on January 8, 2013
This made a wonderful stocking stuffer, but I was expecting differing types of candies and chocolates instead of different flavored chocolate squares. My bad for not reading the description better, but 1 star off for them not making that more clear.
on January 22, 2013
It's SOOOO embarrassing to hear from a gift-recipient how 'sad' a gift presented... I've just had that experience. The recipient was kind enough to mention that the boxes of product were mostly empty, stale, & unappetizingly displayed. Actually this outcome has occurred to me twice via Amazon holiday-purchases. But, I didn't learn the first time. That's my bad! Beware the possibility that what you're buying is more 'smoke' than 'substance.' Clearly, I can't recommend this product or the vendor.
on December 15, 2012
This was a quick yet thoughtful gift for the Christmas time. My family loved it as it arrived quickly and the whole family tore it open to eat.
on January 3, 2013
I recommend this to any chocolate lover. The very best of Ghiradelli's chocolate flavors. I am going to order more.