4.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Dark Chocolate
These are very high quality, and especially good when you want to cut back on all the sugar that comes in the various fillings and milk chocolate found in their other varieties of squares. Very satisfying chocolate flavor without much regret. The photo at the time of this review shows one of the three flavors is Mint Bliss 60% Cacao, but my experience (and that of another...
Published on June 6, 2011 by W. L. Feistel

3.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate is great, but you dont know what you're going to get!
I bought this exact thing about a year and a half ago and got 3 different darkness of chocolates, from the 60% to the 86%... perfect, exactly what I wanted even though the picture shows a mint chocolate.

Well I found myself craving these chocolates again and ordered them again this year. This time I got the 60%, 72%...... and Almond Sea Salt... Almond Sea...
Published 19 months ago by JT

5.0 out of 5 stars For the dark chocolate lover, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Ghirardelli Intense Dark Premium Dark Chocolate Assortment 50 Pack (Misc.)
If you love dark chocolate but don't always want the same amount of sweetness vs. bitterness, this variety pack is for you. There are three different levels of intensity––60%, 72%, and 86% cacao. This represents the range from semisweet to bitter. It's a great introduction to the various levels of dark chocolate, and is a real treat for anyone who craves dark chocolate. Plus, the chocolate squares are smooth, creamy, and rich. Don't be fooled by the package as it's pictured. There are no mint-filled squares.

3.0 out of 5 stars Contains no 86% Chocolate, March 21, 2013
David G. Wilkins (Lancaster, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I like dark chocolate, including the 86%. Previous bags I have received contained mostly 60% and 72% squares with perhaps 10% 86% chocolate. This bag had no 86%, but was replaced by another blend. My opinion is the 60% is almost too sweet, so I was looking forward to the 86%. Description doesn't match what is in the bag, so three stars. The chocolate alone is 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be 5 stars, April 14, 2012
Daaaark! In this Large package of all solid dark chocolates squares are varied by the percentage of it's purity - 50%, 70 and 80%. The 50% is excellent and the higher percentage chocolates (In my opinion) should only be used for baking. Then again I found no problem finishing these with help from friends. The bag contained much more of the 50% with less again for the darker squares.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing treat for dark chocolate lovers!, December 14, 2012
Bought this as a limited time deal and what I got was amazing.
There are three different meticulously crafted dark delights.
60% dark for early evening, 72% for twilight and 86% for midnight.

Great product combo from Ghirardelli and offer on Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!!!, May 14, 2012
I ordered this chocolate as a Mother's Day gift and when they arrived they were dried out and discolored. I believe they had melted at some point. Not exactly what you want your Mom to get on her special day. At least Amazon customer service was great and issued a full refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best!, November 15, 2012
Love this chocolate and the variety of cacao percentages. Since anything over 70% cacao is nutritionally recommended, I don't feel too guilty having one of these a day (my husband eats the ones that are 60%). I also love that they are individually wrapped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Chocolate purchased at Amazon, July 5, 2012
Jean H.Hill (CONCORD, MA, US) - See all my reviews
Being a great fan of dark chocolate (which is healthy if eaten in moderation), I loved the Ghiradelli Intense Dark Premium Chocolate assortment. I would order it in a flash but I would gobble it down quickly, being a chocoholic.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, February 11, 2013
1. this is not the first time i used this product and it seem the same.
2. I have gotton use of the taste now so based on the dark chocolates i have used before i like it.
3. I would tell others about this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Ghirardelli Intense Dark Premium Dark Chocolate Assortment 50 PackGhirardelli, January 22, 2013
Overall very good, but some were too bitter for my liking. However, no complaints, it's chocolate. My husband loved the most bitter ones so all were eaten and fast. It was a good sample and I wrote down the 2 I liked best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy several times a year, January 12, 2013
I am a definite dark chocolate - holic! So I buy a bag of these several times during the year. There are 3 different intensities in the bag to suit my taste buds.