5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! This is a very good product...
Published on November 11, 2005 by Natasha Stryker

3.0 out of 5 stars Too sweet for me!
I normally like sweet coffee drinks, but this was waaaaaay too sweet for me. Far sweeter than what you'd get in a white chocolate mocha from Caribou or Starbucks. It was like drinking concentrated sugar!

Eventually gave it away to a family member with a stronger sweet tooth than mine.
Published on November 2, 2011 by L. Fischer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! This is a very good product..., November 11, 2005
This review is from: Ghirardelli Premium White Mocha Beverage Mix, 19 oz. (Misc.)
I love white mochas, but at 4 bucks a pop at the cafe and goodness knows how many calories -- its an occational treat. Enter this very creamy and delicious mix from Ghirardelli. This mix is WONDERFUL! It contains no trans fats, no high-fructose corn syrup, and each serving of powder has only 90 calories AND NO FAT!!! It even contains the coffee, but I also add a bit of powdered espresso for an extra kick. I like being able to control the milk fat content and don't have to worry about harmful additives.

ANOTHER PLUS: It is such an inexpensive way to enjoy a White Mocha! At 22 servings for under 6 bucks + cost of milk, each white mocha is less than a dollar! This mix is ideal for keeping in your office.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too sweet for me!, November 2, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars The best white mocha, February 24, 2008
Scylla "scylla" (Brooklyn, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I don't drink coffee, so I rely on hot chocolate for my morning pick-me-up. This has to be the best white mocha I have tried. In fact, it's my favorite, beating out traditional Godiva and Ghiradelli chocolates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, January 11, 2014
I'm not a big coffee drinker like my wife so I look for a hot beverage to drink as we set around and chat on the weekends. This product hits out of the park. It has a smooth chocolate taste but not overwhelming and enough of a coffee taste to peak your interest. I can't believe the company has discontinued the product. Geese, what are they thinking? Whose running the marketing and sales department at Ghirardelli. I know I could sell and market this product. Where do I submit my application????

2.0 out of 5 stars Bland, April 2, 2006
Niloc0 (Tampa, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Really it's just sweet. Add too little and there's no flavor at all, add more and it gets way too sweet, it's like adding pure sugar with a very mild coffee flavor and no detectable white chocolate flavor. It's not horrible, just not very good either.

The Ghirardelli double-chocolate flavor is better (if you like chocolate of course), but even that is nothing special, they really seem to just be cashing in on the good reputation of other Ghirardelli products with these - honestly any brand, even the "Great Value" Wal-Mart store brand is just about as good and at a much lower price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Taste, September 6, 2008
It tasted like bitter coffee with bad flavoring. It didn't taste anything like hot chocolate. It wasn't even white but a light tan color. I didn't like it but I passed it on to a coworker who says it's "ok". This is why I stick to land o'lakes. Buy at your own risk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Great stuff.......getting hard to find

1.0 out of 5 stars bad review, May 27, 2014
i would not recommend this price was wayyyy tooo expensive.thought i was getting 2 cans and not just one can. redicioulous

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but to pricey., April 26, 2014
It's great but I have found another way to enjoy my Mocha. Your product has priced itself right out of my budget.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deliciously yummy, February 13, 2014
This is pretty close to a star bucks white chocolate mocha, which is the reason I bought it. Very yummy, I recommend it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›