5.0 out of 5 stars Nice variety
Published 4 months ago by Doug Erlandson

2.0 out of 5 stars not quality I expected
product was fresh enough - maybe I didn't do my homework and look at ingredients

but I was expecting a better quality chocolate product than this

high fructose corn syrup

TBHQ

citric acid

potassium sorbate

gelatin

are some of the many ingredients

the raspberry ones are attrocious too -...
Published 19 months ago by susan

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice variety, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Ghirardelli SQUARES Premium Assortment (Blue), 27.01-Ounce Package (Grocery)
I'm a dark chocolate fan, and so I can only really appreciate two of the four varieties in this assortment. However, this pack is great for sharing, since there's always going to be a milk chocolate fan in every group. And I have to admit that even the milk chocolate squares (caramel and truffles) are pretty good. Ghirardelli has chosen two of their best dark chocolate squares for us dark chocolate fans––the raspberry filled and the mint filled. Both these flavors go great with dark chocolate. Both the raspberry and the mint taste genuine. Plus, the dark chocolate outer shell has the smoothness and creaminess characteristic of Ghirardelli chocolates in general. For those who like straight dark chocolate, Ghirardelli also puts out a variety pack of its 60%. 72%, and 86% cacao varieties.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites, April 26, 2013
Ghiradelli is one of my favorite brands of chocolate. It's creamy and has a great taste. The squares are nice for portion control and variety. Definitely worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Deliciously Tempting, March 8, 2013
I purchased this bag to refill my candy jar in my office. Well, it made my office the hot-spot for the next month. I would get emails when asking if "Mr. Carmel" was with me? Or if Ms. Raspberry stops by have her pick up a truffle for them too. The only problem was it went quickly and i will have to refill it again. All the pieces arrived in good condition without breakages.

5.0 out of 5 stars this chocolate is heaven........., February 19, 2013
This chocolate is heaven to me i orginally bought it for my self and it tasted great!!!!!!!!! I would buy this again

4.0 out of 5 stars Popular goodie bag for the holidays, February 11, 2013
These are always a hit at family gatherings. I always get many compliments and nobody complains. Becoming a tradition to bring these along.

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy!, January 16, 2013
we love our chocolate! great variety and everyone is happy. nice packaging at a super price the week of christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition to our holiday snack table ..., December 27, 2012
L. Mountford (Bellingham, WA United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Nice selection of Ghirardelli chocolate squares. We also got the peppermint bark squares. I'm a long-time fan of these filled squares, especially the mint and caramel ones. Price was decent for the package, too. These are difficult to find in our local stores, so being able to order them on Amaon is great!

2.0 out of 5 stars not quality I expected, December 15, 2012

but I was expecting a better quality chocolate product than this

high fructose corn syrup

TBHQ

citric acid

potassium sorbate

gelatin

are some of the many ingredients

the raspberry ones are attrocious too - I like raspberries but not these

I have been happier with list of ingredients on chocolate chips (various brands) - that will satisfy my chocolate fix next time - won't be Ghiradelli squares

3.0 out of 5 stars "Assortment" means a lot of 2 and very few of the other 2, December 17, 2012
These are ghiradelli, delicious chocolate squares. They were fresh and delicious. However, if you were planning to give several little gifts of one of each chocolate, you wouldn't get very far. I got two bags and each bag had 17 mint, 17 caramel, 10 raspberry, and 6 truffle. Grrrr. So, my plan of 25 coworker mini-gifts of one chocolate of each flavor turned out to be 12 minigifts - one of each choc, and a bunch of repeaters. Booooo.

Rate and Discover Movies