Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Nice selection of Ghirardelli chocolate squares. We also got the peppermint bark squares. I'm a long-time fan of these filled squares, especially the mint and caramel ones. Price was decent for the package, too. These are difficult to find in our local stores, so being able to order them on Amaon is great!
TOP 50 REVIEWERon February 20, 2014
I'm a dark chocolate fan, and so I can only really appreciate two of the four varieties in this assortment. However, this pack is great for sharing, since there's always going to be a milk chocolate fan in every group. And I have to admit that even the milk chocolate squares (caramel and truffles) are pretty good. Ghirardelli has chosen two of their best dark chocolate squares for us dark chocolate fans––the raspberry filled and the mint filled. Both these flavors go great with dark chocolate. Both the raspberry and the mint taste genuine. Plus, the dark chocolate outer shell has the smoothness and creaminess characteristic of Ghirardelli chocolates in general. For those who like straight dark chocolate, Ghirardelli also puts out a variety pack of its 60%. 72%, and 86% cacao varieties.
on December 15, 2012
product was fresh enough - maybe I didn't do my homework and look at ingredients

but I was expecting a better quality chocolate product than this

high fructose corn syrup

TBHQ

citric acid

potassium sorbate

gelatin

are some of the many ingredients

the raspberry ones are attrocious too - I like raspberries but not these

I have been happier with list of ingredients on chocolate chips (various brands) - that will satisfy my chocolate fix next time - won't be Ghiradelli squares
on March 8, 2013
I purchased this bag to refill my candy jar in my office. Well, it made my office the hot-spot for the next month. I would get emails when asking if "Mr. Carmel" was with me? Or if Ms. Raspberry stops by have her pick up a truffle for them too. The only problem was it went quickly and i will have to refill it again. All the pieces arrived in good condition without breakages.
on April 26, 2013
Ghiradelli is one of my favorite brands of chocolate. It's creamy and has a great taste. The squares are nice for portion control and variety. Definitely worth the money!
on January 16, 2013
we love our chocolate! great variety and everyone is happy. nice packaging at a super price the week of christmas.
on December 17, 2012
These are ghiradelli, delicious chocolate squares. They were fresh and delicious. However, if you were planning to give several little gifts of one of each chocolate, you wouldn't get very far. I got two bags and each bag had 17 mint, 17 caramel, 10 raspberry, and 6 truffle. Grrrr. So, my plan of 25 coworker mini-gifts of one chocolate of each flavor turned out to be 12 minigifts - one of each choc, and a bunch of repeaters. Booooo.
on February 11, 2013
These are always a hit at family gatherings. I always get many compliments and nobody complains. Becoming a tradition to bring these along.
on February 19, 2013
This chocolate is heaven to me i orginally bought it for my self and it tasted great!!!!!!!!! I would buy this again