- Paperback: 92 pages
- Publisher: WordTech Communications (May 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1934999571
- ISBN-13: 978-1934999578
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,406,737 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Ghost of Fashion Paperback – May 15, 2009
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Read about a grandmother wooed by Sinatra, and just know that Annie Get your Gun will never be the same after Jenike.
Every sorrow has its music, but in Ghost of Fashion, we see sorrow's music is sometimes laughter. These poems contain a good story-teller's repertoire about what is interesting in the selection of detail and with Jenike's wit and keen intellect, even sorrow can be rendered ludicrous, savvy-silly, with a notable bounce in its step.
These poems are glow-in-the-dark beachballs on the night-ocean and sometimes, even the moon envies them.