5.0 out of 5 stars Great show!
I missed this show on the original run on SYFY so was glad to see it was released on dvd.I can tell you, I really got into this show. I think the pace is good thourought. I would highly reccomend this show!
Published 23 months ago by Janice

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken disc holder that holds the 4 discs
Terrible inside of the dvd. Comes with 4 disc's and the disc holder (plastic in center) was literally in pieces inside the dvd box with the dvd's loose and rolling around. There is no way to keep the disc's in the middle. Nothing left for it to hold on to. I want another box, I am going to try to return this item. Never did this before from amazon.
Published 23 months ago by Jean K. Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show!, January 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Tango and Steve, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Ghost Hunters Academy (DVD)
Not bad! I HOPE THEY DO MORE OF THESE. Never seen these two so serious but they were doing their job.

4.0 out of 5 stars I gave this item 4 stars because it's a good show to see how they pick new investigators and ..., August 27, 2014
This review is from: Ghost Hunters Academy (DVD)
I gave this item 4 stars because it's a good show to see how they pick new investigators and good for die hard Ghost Hunter fans and if you like the T.A.P.S. crew. Still good to own for your collection.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken disc holder that holds the 4 discs, January 23, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Infighting, February 22, 2013
Darrel D. (Sacramento CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ghost Hunters Academy (DVD)
The Academy is set up to find good investigtors and it does the job! Steve and Dave are impressive teachers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, April 6, 2013
Heather Lennox "geordietyke" (Waitakere, Auckland New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ghost Hunters Academy (DVD)
Predictable. You could rename it: "Clash Of The Ego's" as the contestants vie for coveted spots on various Teams. Yawn!

Ghost Hunters Academy
Ghost Hunters Academy by None (DVD - 2013)
$24.98 $18.19