5.0 out of 5 stars Great study of the what lies beyone - with great style!
Published 19 months ago by bluewolfmike

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the supernatural
Published 3 months ago by jon smith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great study of the what lies beyone - with great style!, May 19, 2013
I like GHI because it is an honest approach at finding the truth: is there life after death? And what, exactly are all these spirits? Why do they stay in certain places? Why are some of them malevolent, and some almost "friendly." I also like the characters. They are dedicated to finding the truth and very human, which really comes across. The only thing I don't like about GHI is why some of the the team members mysteriously disappear from the episodes, with no explanation. Production staff: if you are going to take us behind the scenes and give us a true reality-based approach to what is really going before-during-and after production, which is a big part of the draw, I think; then why not share with us what is really going on: what are the team members thinking? And how do they feel about their work and each other? Robb comes to mind. I liked him. No tatoos or funky hair styles. Just an honest guy that made the show that much more believable to me. But then he just disappeared - the team leader? Barry is great though, as are Susan, and Chris. The only advice I will give some of the cast here is (talking to the the girls) I would refrain from the the cuss words. Ok they dont bother me at all in the right place and time. But somehow they just don't sound right coming from Chris or Susan. On "Most Haunted" - Yvette Fielding's cuss words definitely come across well, real, and well applied. Yvette's got the savy there but she's had a lot of experience. If any production members would care to comment I will be glad to write again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this show, June 11, 2013
I watched the first two seasons of GHI on Netflix so I decided to buy the third season. I haven't watched all of the episodes yet, but so far I have liked most of the episodes I have seen. Of course some are creepier than others, but overall I like how the GHI team interacts with each other and it makes the episodes fun to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars So sorry its gone, October 4, 2013
I love this show and Ghost Hunters also. I am so upset that it's been cancelled. I think Barry did an excellant job as lead investigator. I am really going to miss it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best season yet, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Ghost Hunters International: The Final Season (DVD)
This season was full of action and adventure. It feels like this series was just hitting it's groove when SyFy prematurely pulled it from the air. The cast is top notch and production value on this season was wonderful. Have to admit, when they pulled this show, I stopped watching SyFy. Please bring it back with the same cast.

5.0 out of 5 stars I ain't afraid of no ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!., April 28, 2014
This review is from: Ghost Hunters International: The Final Season (DVD)
I gave it five stars because they really do find evidence of the paranormal unlike there other show. I wish it wouldn't have ended at three seasons. Good for any fans of the Paranormal and Ghost Hunting shows. I'll watch these over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Paranormal Program, February 10, 2014
This review is from: Ghost Hunters International: The Final Season (DVD)
Top rated paranormal investigations without all the drama. Would recommend this DVD series to anyone interested in experiencing
true case investigations of the paranormal. Too bad the series concluded.

5.0 out of 5 stars sad that its the end!, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Ghost Hunters International: The Final Season (DVD)
A sister show to my favorite tv series! Love Kris and Joe they are as great on screen as in real life! If you love the paranormal you'll love their honest approach!

5.0 out of 5 stars GHI-What a great team and great stories....All 3 seasons are fabulous., December 7, 2013
This review is from: Ghost Hunters International: The Final Season (DVD)
As with seasons 1 and 2 Ghost Hunters International does not disappoint. It was a great show that should still be running.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the supernatural, September 14, 2014
This review is from: Ghost Hunters International: The Final Season (DVD)
The show seems to be falling apart. What happen to showing something worth seeing? There isn't anything other than strange noises, or petty stuff that isn't worth mentioning. Most of the reveals don't even have anything to offer. Don't get me wrong, I love the supernatural,but this just was, well it left me wanting. Better than the regular Ghost Hunters with taps however.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good show, June 3, 2014
I used to watch the original ghost hunters every week, then I had to move and have not seen the show for three years.
I saw the international ghost hunters on the original show. I am waiting for the new season to start. Good luck to Jason,Barry, and both of their crews this season.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Ghost Hunters International: The Final Season
Ghost Hunters International: The Final Season by Barry FitzGerald (DVD - 2013)
$24.98 $16.72