Ghost Hunters International 3 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Wicklow's Gaol The first episode of the season ventures deep into the countryside of Wicklow, Ireland for an investigation of an old 18th century prison. As these 'real-life ghost hunters' try to uncover truth or fiction, they'll face their closest supernatural encounter…
2. Skeleton in the Closet GHI investigates the bones of a Catholic saint in the Czech Republic; the ghost of a landlord refuses to be exorcized in Northern Ireland.
3. Gate to Hell Back in the Czech Republic, GHI investigates a castle reputed to have been built over the gate to Hell.
4. Witches Castle GHI's first trip to Austria brings them to a five hundred year old torture chamber; the investigation of a royal palace is part ghost hunt, part treasure hunt.
5. Spirits of Italy Ghost Hunters International returns to Italy to investigate the Tuscan castle of Malaspina and its 700 year old legend of the doomed lover Bianca Maria Aloisia.
6. Holy Ghosts The GHI team is bound for South America and arrive in Chile for two investigations. First stop - the famed El Bosque City Hall, which was once a retirement home for Catholic priests and doubled as a house of detention for the secret police during the reign…
7. Hitler's Ghost The Ghost Hunters International team ventures to Miramar, Argentina and set their sites on the Gran Hotel Viena, once the secret residence of many Nazi war criminals including rumored guest, Adolf Hitler.
8. Silver Shadow Ghost Hunters International makes their way to La Falda, Argentina to uncover the ghostly mysteries of The Eden Hotel, a 19th century luxury resort which once welcomed the rich and the famous. The GHI team then ventures to Junee, Australia to visit the Monte…
9. Quarantine Station The GHI team ventures to Sydney, Australia and visits the Quarantine Station -- named Australia's most haunted area.
10. Port Arthur Penitentiary GHI investigates the ruins of the Port Arthur Penal Colony in Tasmania, Australia. From 1830-1870, Port Arthur was the place they called "hell on earth," where the convicts of a past era lived and died.
11. Tasmania Death Sentence Ghost Hunters International ventures to Hobart, Tasmania and investigates the Tasmania Supreme Courthouse.
12. San Lucas Prison The GHI team ventures to Costa Rica and investigates the San Lucas Penitentiary, an abandoned 19th century prison known as 'The Alcatraz' of Central America.
13. The Legend of Rose Hall The GHI crew heads to Kingston, Jamaica and tries to shed light on the ghost of sugar plantation owner, Annie Palmer. Her cruel and often sadistic ways towards her slaves labeled her as the 'White Witch of Rose Hall.'
14. The Spirit of Robin Hood With passports and EMF detectors in hand, the team from Ghost Hunters International is back on the case. The crew heads to the Galleries of Justice, tucked away in Nottingham, England, a location historically notorious for its 123 documented public…
15. Sweeney Todd This week is a double-header, with the team starting at Margam Castle in Wales. Their next stop is the 900-year-old Ostrich Inn in England, which served as the inspiration for "Sweeney Todd". Former owners the Jarmans killed over 60 people by getting them…
16. Wolf's Lair The team from Ghost Hunters International embarks on one of their most expansive and dangerous investigations to date. The crew heads to Poland to visit the site of the infamous Valkyrie Bombing and command post of Adolf Hitler, Wolf's Lair.
17. The Devil's Wedding The Ghost Hunters International team ventures out for two terrifying investigations as they head to Norway's Fredricksten Fortress and Estonia's Old House.
18. Demons Of Nicaragua Nicaragua is the latest location for the global ghost hunt.
19. Pirates Of The Caribbean The GHI team heads to Honduras for a chilling investigation of a fortress that was once home to a violent attack by pirates of the Caribbean.
20. Hamlet's Castle: Denmark The GHI team travels to Denmark to investigate Kronborg Castle, the inspiration for Shakespeare's Hamlet. TAPS members Kris Williams and Britt Griffith join the team.
21. Ghosts of the Eastern Block: Ukraine and Poland The GHI team travels to the Ukraine to investigate Pidhirtsi Castle where, during World War II, the Nazis conducted human experiments. The team then travels to Reszel Castle in search of the last witch of Poland.
22. Unfaithful Spirit: Germany The GHI team travels to Germany's Fursteneck Castle, where a dangerous entity tries to bring the team down.
23. Amsterdamned: Netherlands The GHI team travels to the Netherlands to investigate two locations: The Huissen House, known as the most haunted house in the country, is believed to have cursed its owner. Then, at the Ijmuiden Fortress the team discovers secrets hidden behind the walls.
24. Army of the Dead: Serbia GHI travels to Serbia for one of their biggest cases ever, the massive Petrovaradin Fortress. Susan and Paul get more than they bargained for when a ghost gets a little too close, while the other teams have dangerous encounters of their own.
25. Shadows in the Dark: Scotland The GHI team travels to Scotland to investigate the famous opera house, Usher Hall. They continue their northern journey to the Inveraray Jail, where prisoners are still thought to be serving their sentences in the afterlife.
26. Soldiers of Misfortune: Puerto Rico The GHI team travels to Puerto Rico for the first time to investigate the iconic fort, El Morro, and the ornate Teatro Tapia. These two locations are both integral to Puerto Rican culture and need GHI's help to uncover the lingering paranormal mysteries.
|Starring||Joe Chin, Robb Demarest|
|Supporting actors||Barry Fitzgerald, Ashley Godwin, Brandy Green, Dustin Pari|
|Producers||Avi Eshed, Jennifer Hutchins, Rob Katz|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I really liked the GHI series, especially the ones with Brian Harnais in them.
They investigate places that I could only dream of going to. Read more
I love the fact that GHI presents fascinating places across Europe and South America.Published 1 month ago by K. Signe Bollman
Interesting program, nice to see them investigating in other countries.
Sorry it didn't last.
Being a big fan of the Ghost Hunters Show I became an instant fan of GHI, great series and interesting to watch.Published 1 month ago by sherlock
I lived in Australia and visited the Quarantine on many occasions. Great to see my Aussie friends and made me wish I could go back!Published 15 months ago by Judy LaChance
Loved this show when it was on. Have all the DVD's. Recommend buying this if you were a fan of the show.Published 15 months ago by fluffy