Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on July 27, 2012
This set contains the remainder of Season 7 and I think this is the best set to come out in a couple of years. There are quite a few good investigations and some very cool locations as well.

Episode List:

713- September 7, 2011 Dark Shadows/Newport, RI - Seaview Terrace
714 September 14, 2011 Ghostly Evidence/Townsend, MA - Townsend Historical Society (Reed Homestead and Spaulding Cooperage) and Mechanicsville, MD - Summerseat Farm
715 September 21, 2011 Ghosts of Carnegie/Homestead, PA - Carnegie Library and Homestead Police Station
716 September 28, 2011 Harvesting Murder/Waipahu, HI - Hawaii's Plantation Village and Lenox, MA - Ventfort Hall
717 October 5, 2011 Well of Horror/Napanoch, NY - Shanley Hotel and Youngstown, NY - Old Fort Niagara
718 October 12, 2011 Roasts and Ghosts/New York City, NY - New York Friars' Club and Rochester, NY - Main Street Armory
719 October 19, 2011 Stage Fright/Niagara Falls, NY - The Rapids Theatre
720 October 26, 2011 Murdered Matron/Staten Island, NY - Sailors' Snug Harbor with guest investigator Meredith Vieira (host of Dateline NBC and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?).
721 November 2, 2011 The Bloodiest 47 Acres/Jefferson City, MO - Missouri State Penitentiary
722 November 9, 2011 Voices of Pain/Louisville, KY - Waverly Hills Sanatorium revisit
723 November 16, 2011 Distillery of Spirits/Frankfort, KY - Buffalo Trace Distillery and Wilder, KY - Bobby Mackey's Music World
724 November 30, 2011 Membership Denied/Hartford, CT - Hartford Elks Lodge #19 and Morse Mill, MO - Morse Mill Hotel
725 December 7, 2011 Christmas Spirit/Bethlehem, PA - Sun Inn and Hanoverville Roadhouse

Some of the better investigations in this season are Carnegie Library, Friar's Club, Rapid's Theatre, Buffalo Trace Distillery, Bobby Mackey's, Morse Mill Hotel and the revisit investigation of Waverly Hills Sanatorium. That said there isn't an episode on this set that falls into the "dull" category. This is a great improvement on the last couple of DVD sets of Ghost Hunters and is not to be missed out on!
11 comment11 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2013
I am an avid Ghost Hunters fan, never miss an episode! My sister doesn't have cable, and depends on me to tape them or give her the DVDs; she loves them too. This was a Christmas gift for her, and she loved it especially because of the Dark Shadows episode (we never missed that show back in the 70s), the Bethlehem, PA Christmas episode, and the Waverly Hills episode (Louisville is our hometown). Thanks so much for the great price and quick delivery! You make gift-buying very easy.
on December 9, 2012
Even though am not convinced ghosts really do exsist, this series is still a lot of fun to watch. We've been fans of the show from its begining and will continue to be until it's over--which is why we are collecting the entire GH series. If you're into this sort if stuff, this will be a good addition to your collection. Best part is you can fast fwd through the boring parts and get right to the good stuff. Good ghost hunting.
on November 6, 2012
I've loved Ghost Hunters since the beginning! In my opinion, this DVD set is great! If you're a Ghost Hunters fan than I completely recommend this to you. Most of use have already seen the episodes when they aired, so those themselves aren't a surprise. It's nice without commercials though! The special features are usually pretty interesting to say the least! Anyway, I hope that this way helpful.
on May 19, 2013
I love ghost hunters for the fact that they try to debunk stuff before they say that it's a real haunting. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star is because I would like it to be a little scary. they hardly ever seem to get scared over anything. I like Ghost Hunters International better because of their reactions to their surroundings. Makes it more funny and scary.
on September 14, 2014
I love Ghost Hunters. I took two stars away as the discs I received were scratched and skip frequently AND the prongs meant to keep them in place were broken before I got it. I don't know if they were broken in transit or prior to that. It's frustrating as the Season 7: Part 1 set did not have the same damage nor did it have the same scratches on the discs.
on October 29, 2012
I am a self confessed Ghost Hunters Junkie so the DVDs for season 2 are as good as they get. There are interviews and cut scenes that haven't been seen before which I liked - especially since the Hunters can talk candidly and they are quite entertaining. Hope that everyone who buys the DVDs will like them as much as I do.
on December 17, 2012
I bought this for myself and it arrived timely. Not to mention, this whole DVD season / part 2 is incredible to watch. Anyone who gets into this show is bound to fall in love with the whole concept of talking to those that have passed on because at one point in time, they were alive and real people. GH forever!!!
on June 29, 2013
I like the people on the show, finding them all to come across as friendly and personable. I'm not a 100% believer in the paranormal but I do find interesting what they are purporting to show. To me, it's entertainment - not fact - and it's more interesting than a lot of other TV shows currently on air.
on December 6, 2012
I have been interested in this topic for many years. I like the scientific approach to
their investigations. Their ongoing developmnent of equipment to measure and
document their findings. I like the professionalism of their work.