Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

Format: DVDChange

on December 14, 2010
Take it from someone who watched this show and was there from the very beginning up to the very last episode, this show is PHENOMENAL. First, they could not have chosen a better cast. Jennifer Love Hewitt plays Melinda Gordon, the lead character, and yes, the ghost whisperer. She plays her part perfectly; she will have you cheering, crying, and laughing right along with her. Even when she doesn't say anything, she exudes both confidence and innocence, exactly what this show calls for. David Conrad was also an amazing cast as Melinda's husband Jim Clancy. He portrays the strong yet sensitive husband, and very believably. He has his own story to share, but is always there when Melinda needs him. Together Conrad and Hewitt make the perfect couple, the one that everyone longs to become.

Along with Conrad and Hewitt, there is also Aisha Tyler (as Andrea Marino, seasons 1-2), Jay Mohr (as Rick Payne, seasons 2-4), Camryn Manheim (as Delia Banks, seasons 2-5), Jamie Kennedy (as Eli James, seasons 4-5), Christoph Sanders (as Ned Banks, seasons 3-5) and, of course, the cute little Connor Gibbs (as Aiden Lucas, season 5). Each and every one of them brings their own story, their own drama and even their own sense of humor.

The stories and writing are original, creative, and fantastic. Even if you don't believe in ghosts, spirits, or people who can talk to them, these stories will make you believe. It will make you believe in the strength there is to be found after losing someone. Believe in the hope just one person can give an entire community. And believe that love truly never dies.
To put it short, if you want a real show, one that brings light into your life and one that will inspire you, then watch Ghost Whisperer. Follow its many ups and downs, and feel a little better off for it.
And if you don't believe me, go to Ghost Whisperer's fan pages and read what people have to say about this show. Trust me, you won't be dissappointed.

~Ghostlight
33 comments74 of 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2010
I usually don't watch much TV, but I happened to catch a couple of re runs of this show and was so impressed, I just had to have the complete set on DVD. My experiences are limited to vivid dreams of loved ones who have passed on, but this show will make you at least consider the possibilities of what could be. I am currently on the 4th season with one more season to go and I just love every episode so far. Buy this set! You won't be sorry!
0Comment34 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2010
Having GW on DVD is good now that's it's been cancelled. This is one show in which I don't mind seeing reruns. The behind the scenes and interviews are fun to watch.
11 comment43 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2011
What is there not to love?! The series was extremely entertaining, season five may not be the best but all the seasons beforehand make up for it :). Great quality.
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2010
I love it!! It was definately worth the money this is a great show that I will watch over and over again with
my family
11 comment16 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2011
I surprised my wife with the Ghost Whisper collection for her birthday. I was going to purchase one season at a time as they are pretty pricey, but on Amazon I found the whole 5 year collection for what two seasons would cost in any other store. My wife loves the series, it is an entertaining program and something to keep you busy on stormy days or weekends.
11 comment13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2011
The Ghost Whisperer series is excellent entertainment. We really enjoyed watching a couple episodes each evening. Having purchased the complete series pack we were able to watch the entire series without a long wait between seasons. This series was definitely a good investment and one I'd highly recommend to others.
on October 21, 2011
Happy to have recieved the ghost whisperer complete series pack. Was dissapointed that they where not compatable to our new dvd players. Have to use older player because the region code is not compatable, never had this problem with other dvds i have bought from amazon.Thought that was taken care of when country was put in. Anyway still able to watch them on one dvd player. michael
0Comment19 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2014
Well, I love Ghost Whisperer... I really do.
The issue is basically with subtitles. My girlfriend does not speak English; she is as well as me from Costa Rica. It was a terrible notice that no subtitles or alternative languages were included in this collection. That's why my bad review... If not a problem for you or for your latina..., Go and buy it. Amazing Quality Product.

Great Show! I hope you get this fixed soon and most probably I will re-buy it. It is not about money...

Thank you!
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2011
I enjoyed Ghost Whisperer because it shared a little girls story of how she could see ghosts of the people that died, at first she was scared of them until her Grandmother told her that she had the power to see them also. Her Grandmother helped them to take care of their unfinished business then go into the light.

The end of the series was great because her son Aiden help bring the shadows out of her. He helped save her because she was his hero and he didn't want anything to happen to her. I was just sorry that was the end of the series, I would liked to have seen more of Ghost Whisperer.
22 comments16 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse