- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Univ Of Minnesota Press; 2nd edition (February 29, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0816654468
- ISBN-13: 978-0816654468
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #161,231 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Ghostly Matters: Haunting and the Sociological Imagination 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. Approached in a great way and gives many great insights to the fieldPublished 2 months ago by Michelle
Gordon presents an alternative and unique perspective on other ways of knowing. She helps us to understand the limits of traditional disciplines, such as sociology, and shows us... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Sherri Sharoki
As a reader with two graduate degrees from brick and mortar universities (CUA, JHU) I also felt the book was pretentious and wordy, for the sake perhaps of adding word count to a... Read morePublished on January 10, 2011 by MGMcd