Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ghosts Among Us: Stories Of Hauntings, Possessions And More
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 16, 2012
First off I am not sure why the 1st part of this book tells you how to investigate. I enjoy reading about true ghosts stories, but I am having a really hard time with this one! Due to numerous misspelled words and bad grammar, I find myself questioning if what I am reading is really true!
Who hears "footprints?" and how do you end up "handed" yourself? Do you mean "footsteps" and "hanged?" These are just two examples of many!
I have to read this book in small amounts to be able to handle the stupidity!
GGRRRR what a waste of money! $2.99 is a rip-off for this joke of a book.
on May 26, 2012
The title caught my interest and I read it on a whole afternoon. All I can say is: Keep the light on! I thought it was well written and was also intrigued by some facts. Very very entertaining and lots of fun. I probably going to end up rereading it!
on April 26, 2012
I, for one believe that ghosts are around us so for me this was a great read. I really enjoyed the vivid descriptions and the eerie details. If you are a skeptic in ghosts and the paranormal, I do believe that this novel could quickly change your mind:)
on May 28, 2012
I was pretty disappointed with this book because I thought it would more about the ghosts. It seems to me it's like a haunted house encyclopedia. It tells you the name of the place and describes a little about the ghost who dwells there, that's all. I wanted more.

Thank you.
Silvia
on March 10, 2012
ghosts are real trust me on this. im just sayin' ive had a few expriences with the paranormal and im a beliver!