Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ghosts of the SouthCoast (Haunted America)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 2, 2010
Must buy!!!! I got my copy early at a local store here in Massachusetts. These books are selling out everywhere so pre-order a copy today. If you are into the paranormal and you like stories of true ghost investigations or if your just into good historical ghost claims. This is a must have. Tim has taken this book to new levels. If you also like to know more about Tim, please log onto
SpookySouthCoast.com where I first heard of this auther and his live 2 hour paranormal talk radio show ever satuday night at 10:00 PM.

Please enjoy...
on March 10, 2011
I read every book on the paranormal I can get my hands on. I especially enjoy the ones that focus on my local area. This particualr book was not only full of interesting historical facts and fascinating local legends, it was crafted by a skilled writer who is also a talented story teller. This book is a must read. I will be visiting many of the locations he described.
on January 30, 2013
This book was interesting, and definitely informed me about its chosen topic. So A-OK on that note. But the grammar is atrocious, and it's hard for me to read something that has been left in such disarray by the editor/publisher.
on March 10, 2011
I bought this book 3 months ago from Amazon.ca, (I'm Canadian). I read the book cover to cover the same day it came in the mail. I have read it 2 more times since then. Tim Weisberg did an amazing job researching and writing the book. As well as being the host of Spooky Southcoast, he is a very good author. I would highly recommend that anyone who loves reading books on the paranormal, and ghosts specifically to buy this book right away, they will not be disappointed.
on October 7, 2010
Great book. I live in the Southcoast and never knew that there were so many interesting and haunted places near me. I like history and found this book to give me the history of the places not just saying its haunted. Tim is an interesting person himself. Listen to his Spooky Southcoast radio show and see for yourself. I bought this book at a local shop. It's a must have to add to any collection of ghost stories.
Enjoy the book. I did. Linda
on March 9, 2011
Tim's book takes us on a little time traveling from a modern perspective. He carefully crafts pertinent facts of the locales, their legends, their mysteries and writes with such flair that we say to ourselves: "I think I'll go visit that."
The chapters are interesting and informative. We think we know about the primary draw to one location but discover something new that wasn't revealed in other media. He makes few judgments but lays out his own experiences or perspective.
It's quite an entertaining and informative read. I recommend this book to any one interested in any level of the paranormal as well as those who just like to occupy the same space in a different time where something historic happened.

Faye Musselman