- "A well-crafted balance of history and supernatural mystery." - Kirkus Reviews
- "Very well written . . . this debut novel is a real page turner with some very interesting characters."-Jani Brooks, Romance Review Today
- This was a wonderfully woven story about an American family, their secrets, tragedies, love lost and redeemed. - Goodreads 5 Star Review from Robert Stadnik, author of Exodus Of The Phoenix, Phoenix Among The Stars, and Tales Of A Former Child Superhero.
- Terrific book! This story was haunting and chilled me to the core. I couldn't read fast enough to find out what happened to the characters.- Nook 5 Star Review
- Never anything but page-turning . . . I was hooked on this book right from the start. - Dr. Jon P. Bloch, Professor, Author, and Reviewer for The Kindle Book Review, blog website.