Destination Truth 5 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Poltergeists of Pompeii/Nandi Beast A brand new season of Destination Truth begins in Naples, Italy, where Josh and his team set out on a bold adventure to conduct the world's first paranormal investigation of the legendary city of Pompeii.
2. Spirits of Angkor Wat/Canadian Lake Monster In the latest episode of Destination Truth, Josh and the team head to Cambodia to see what's lurking within the 800 year old temple of Angkor Wat. Then the team turns to Canada to investigate the legend of Ogopogo, a huge dragon like creature said to dwell within the waters of Lake Okanagan.
3. Ghosts of Haboro/Mngwa Josh and the team travel to Haboro, Japan, an abandoned mining town on the northern island of Hokkaido. Rotting vestiges are all that remain as they check out the alleged home of the ghostly miners. Next, they head to Tanzania, where tribal warriors fear the mysterious "Mingwa" beast, an elusive creature believed to possess a most deadly combination of predatory skills.
4. Ghost Fleet & Kappa On this episode of Destination Truth, Josh and the team travel to Micronesia in what will be the world's first underwater paranormal investigation. Next, the crew heads to Tono, Japan to seek out the elusive "Kappa," a mythical sea monster that is both feared and revered among townspeople.
5. Siberian Snowman On this episode of Destination Truth, Josh and the team traverse the globe to investigate the famed Siberian Snowman -- better known as "Bigfoot."
6. Ghosts Of Menengai Crater/Kalanoro The Destination Truth team journeys to East Africa to investigate the Menengai Crater. According to legend, the spirits of 60,000 warriors killed in battle roam the area, terrorizing intruders including the local Maasai tribe. Next, the team crosses the Indian Ocean to seek out the illustrious Kalanoro beast of Madagascar.
7. Haunted Island Ruins/Moroccan Succubus This week, Josh and the Destination Truth crew check out the ancient Nan Madol ruins of Pohnpei Island, Micronesia. Formerly a place of worship, the site is both feared and revered. Next, team Truth ventures to Morocco in search of Aisha Kandisha. This vexing vixen is best known for her killer looks -- literally!
8. Guam Zombies/Fangalobolo On this week's Destination Truth, Josh and the team journey to Madagascar in search of the famed Fangalobolo beast. Deemed a deadly predator, this alleged monster bat has incited national frenzy. Next, Team Truth's Guam excursion leads them straight for trouble. In hopes of observing the feared Taotaomo'na spirits, the crew begins their mission near the territory's resident Latte Stones -- precisely where the zombie-like ghosts are said to materialize.
9. Destination Truth Live Event In the very first live broadcast of Destination Truth, Josh Gates and his Truth Team set out to find the "Irish angel of death," better known as the banshee.
10. Haunted Island Prison / Ucumar The team treks to Argentina to seek out the mysterious Ucumar beast.
11. Sandstorm Spirits / Cerro Azul Monster Disembodied spirits in a deserted Namibian mining town challenge Josh and the team.
12. Jungle Temple Ghosts / Namibian Night Stalker The team races across Thailand to chase recent sightings of a giant ghost.
13. Thai Tree People / Aiya Napa Monster Josh and the crew head to Cyprus to investigate a massive sea creature.
14. Ghosts of Antarctica In a Destination Truth first, the team will trek to Antarctica, where strange phenomena occurring around abandoned research stations has stumped scientists.
|Supporting actors||Ali Zubik, Vanessa Joy Smith, Gabriel Copeland, Daniel Ramirez-Suarez, Mike Morrell, Shawn A. Goodwin, Mike Dee, Jason Hawes, Grant Wilson|
|Executive Producer||Ali Zubik|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The series is so fun to watch. The host and his team are always enjoyable. They don't take themselves too seriously, so it isn't like scripted reality TV, which is GREAT! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Elaine Otsuka
I rented this to see Josh and crews adventure in Truk Lagoon. First of all I am a Master Diver and I dive with the same Full Face Mask as Josh was wearing. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Bruce Orr
Josh Gates and his crew are Great, His sarchasm and since of adventure make this series highly entertaining. Read morePublished 14 months ago by chris
This is definately my favorite season of this show so far and it seems to just get better as the seasons go on.Published 19 months ago by Ravyn
I love this show but after buying a few episodes I'm finding that I don't love it so much to buy the episodes. I wish there was a rent option for the whole seasons. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Pen Name