4.0 out of 5 stars Iron Giant
I bought this toy as it was the only Iron Giant available (we have the movie). It is very small, and if you squeeze the legs together, the legs pop off (courtesy of my 4 year old son!) However, we haven't lost any parts permanently yet. He plays with it a lot and really loves it.
Published on August 14, 2007 by R. Hildebrand

3.0 out of 5 stars great collector s toy
I found the toy b cuz my nefew likes the movie, i was loking for a biger one but unfortunatly i dont found it..this was the only option ...when i get it after fast delivery ;i saw it was to tinny , my nef has 3 years old and well for him was ok... the giant has great details !! even the rivets on the body, the eyes... even the bump in the head !! just like the...
Published on December 8, 2009 by Osvaldo J. Cruz Hernandez

4.0 out of 5 stars Iron Giant, August 14, 2007
R. Hildebrand (Brandon, MS United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Iron Giant RARE {ROBOT} Promo Figure 4.25 Inches Warner Bros 1999 {LOOSE} RARE (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron Giant Action Figure, December 12, 2007
The Iron Giant mini plastic toy is recommended to have when an adult reads aloud "The Iron Giant". It should not be given to a child under the age of five....and especially one who puts articles in their mouth. This is a very small replica of the Iron Giant. It's just fun to have to look at and play with while being read aloud to. "The Iron Giant" is a wonderful book to read aloud to ages four and up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron Giant is Great!!, July 7, 2012
My grandson is 3 and is fascinated with the Iron Giant. He takes this toy with him everywhere. It has proven to be durable. It is a very simple toy which leaves a lot for his imagination. I would recommend it to anyone that is an Iron Giant fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kid's smiles make up for the high price, December 29, 2013
My kids LOVE The Iron Giant! LOOOOOVE him. I knew for Christmas I wanted to find them a toy and this is apparently the only one made under $200+. We paid $25 for him, knowing that he would be a tiny little thing. I am extremely thrifty so it killed me to pay that amount for something that looked like it came out of a McDonald's Happy Meal. My kids love it though and now they don't have to pick up random robot toys and pretend that those robots are Iron Giant. They have the real thing! I'm just glad that at least this exists for the Iron Giant fans out there even though it costs more than most would want to pay for it. I do wish we could have bought two so that we could have one for each of our children but at the price that it is, there's just no way I could bear to do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for my Grandson, May 9, 2013
My grandson loves the movie and I wanted to see if there was a toy that he could play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amust have with the movie., April 28, 2013
If you have the movie Your kid is definately going to bug you until you get it so just get it ahead of time and saVE YOURSELF SOME GRIEF!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Iron Giant! Love it!!!!!!, January 9, 2014
This figurine of the Iron Giant is awesome, I absolutely love him. What a great collectors piece he is. I'm putting him on my desk next to my computer, he'll look great there. This item is well worth the money, a great memento of The Iron Giant!!!! I'm a very happy customer!
Thank you for carrying this magical product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron Giant action figure, November 13, 2013
I couldn't find it, or anything even similar, anywhere else. Looks just like the Iron Giant! One of my family's favorites.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves the Iron Giant, June 20, 2013
It is not a toy I let him take out very often just because I can't find any other toys of The Iron Giant, its small and he is 5 so I try and keep it safe. I wish they had more toys of the Giant but this is the only one I could find for him. Given the price I wouldn't want to have to buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, February 3, 2013
I bought this for my son for Christmas, a huge fan of the Iron Giant. It has been a treasured friend. Great experience with the seller.

Rate and Discover Movies