4.0 out of 5 stars Toy for disabled child
I bought this toy for my niece who is disabled. I looked on a website of good toys for disabled children and this is one they suggested. The pieces are large and easy to manipulate and it stimulates their thinking.
Published on December 28, 2007 by MarineMom

1.0 out of 5 stars "Giant?" -- hardly
this product is only 17"... I have zero idea how the makers think this could be described as "giant" unless you are dealing with toddlers. I bought this not knowing the size until I got it and with a geriatric population, it was a bomb. Pressman needs to look up the definition of "giant" because this baby does not fulfill the definition.
Published on May 20, 2012 by LOVECarnations!

1.0 out of 5 stars "Giant?" -- hardly, May 20, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Toy for disabled child, December 28, 2007
MarineMom "Kelz" (Cincinnati, OH, USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as giant as it appears., May 3, 2013
This review is from: Giant Garden Tic Tac Toe (Toy)
Even though the sizes were listed on the items description, it states giant. It's perceived to be larger then it is..

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, October 11, 2012
Brenda Bishop (KIMBERLY, ID, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Giant Garden Tic Tac Toe (Toy)
I got this item to play games with my grandchildren. It has turned out to be so much fun. We play yatzee and other dice games with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Christmas, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Giant Garden Tic Tac Toe (Toy)
From what I can see, this toy will bring a lot of fun and a way of getting the children from in front of the tv and gameboy etc. Look forward to using this outside during the summer and inside during the cold winter days. The quality looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Backyard games, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Giant Garden Tic Tac Toe (Toy)
Bought this for the backyard ......love it. Will also take it with us when we go to the beach and camping. So much fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for everyone., February 21, 2014
This review is from: Giant Garden Tic Tac Toe (Toy)
big hit. easy for all ages to use. kids and adults both used it and asked where to get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, July 5, 2013
This review is from: Giant Garden Tic Tac Toe (Toy)
We have not had our party as of yet , but we have tried out this game. I love it already. my son can't get enough of it. yes yes yes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Outdoor Game!, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Giant Garden Tic Tac Toe (Toy)
I just got this yesterday since the warmer weather is finally arriving and we have so much company, this is the perfect addition to our outdoor games and is the perfect size for little ones and adults. I highly recommend this to everyone looking for an outdoor game that will last. It's made of the hard foam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 17, 2014