5.0 out of 5 stars Product Review from a Man Who's Very Scared of Plants
Published 18 months ago by George

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made
This things come apart at the seam (literally) the moment you pull them out of the package. Very poor quality. Would not recommend.
Published 22 days ago by F. Lastname

5.0 out of 5 stars Product Review from a Man Who's Very Scared of Plants, January 6, 2013
A lot of people are putting googly eyes on their Christmas trees nowadays. I think it's because Christmas trees are dangerous. Christmas trees have prickly needles that can stab you in your hands, your throat, your face. So you need to know where you stand with them all the time. The only way to know where to stand with someone is to look into their eyes, right? Normally trees don't have eyes, so it's hard for me to trust them. Hence, the googly eyes. Still, it's a good rule of thumb: Don't turn your back on a Christmas tree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Googly eyes!, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Giant Googly Eyes Tree Ornaments (Kitchen)
I love Christopher Walken and he did a bit on SNL a few years back called the Googly eyed Gardener where he placed Googly eyes on all his plants 'cause he felt he needed to make eye contact with them. So as a joke I purchased these for our X-mas tree this year and it brought a lot of laughs! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars The tree came to life!!!!, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Giant Googly Eyes Tree Ornaments (Kitchen)
Not only did I buy 1 googly eye ornaments, but 3. Now all of my friends have these to bring their tree to life not only at Christmas time, but year round. I was tired of seeing the dull Christmas trees with lights and spherical ornaments, so I thought I would spice it up a bit. One of my friends walked out to her living room one night in a sleepy stupor, flipped the lights on, and screamed at the top of her lungs. She said its like the tree is looking at you. Scared the poop out of her. Hilarious! Great Purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, June 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Giant Googly Eyes Tree Ornaments (Kitchen)
These things are so cheap and cheesy, and that's who my kids loved seeing them on our tree. It made us all laugh every time we looked at them on or tree. I might buy the glow in the dark set for our door at Halloween.

5.0 out of 5 stars best gift ever, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Giant Googly Eyes Tree Ornaments (Kitchen)
I gave these to my best friend for Christmas. She declared it the best Christmas gift ever, and texted me pictures of the googly eyes on her piano. It brought lots of laughs, and will continue to do so! Brilliant and funny item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, January 8, 2014
mona "annec@ioa.com" (burnsville, nc United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Giant Googly Eyes Tree Ornaments (Kitchen)
Got here just in time! My daughter loves the goofy eyes and plans to use it for silly photo ops. Fun gift for a tween.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Giant Googly Eyes Tree Ornaments (Kitchen)
Enjoyed them very much, made it look like my tree was staring at me no matter where i was :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Giant Googly Eyes, December 13, 2013
This review is from: Giant Googly Eyes Tree Ornaments (Kitchen)
It's a giant pair of googly eyes! There's nothing quite like googly eyes to cheer everyone up. Googly eyes are the great equalizer.

You don't have to use these on just your Christmas tree, though! The fridge, a door, your car, your garage door. They're cute and sturdy. A good gag gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Giant Googly Eyes Tree Ornaments (Kitchen)
These are soooo cute! I was afraid that they wouldn't been big enough but they are! I love them! They are sooooo cute! I'm wait to put on my tree!!

Giant Googly Eyes Tree Ornaments