Wild Things with Dominic Monaghan 2 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Giant Water Bug Dom travels from the snake-infested rice paddies of Vietnam's Mekong Delta to a crocodile filled lake in search of one of the world's most dangerous aquatic insects - the giant water bug.
2. Giant Huntsman Spider Dom journeys to Laos in search of a remote underground river that is home to a venomous, massive-fanged creature the size of a dinner plate - the Giant Huntsmen Spider - an arachnid so rare that only a few humans have ever interacted with it in the wild.
3. Black Hairy Thick Tail Scorpion Dom braves the remote wilderness of Namibia, Africa on the hunt for the continent's largest, deadly scorpion - the black hairy thick-tailed scorpion.
4. Giant Centipede Dom journeys in to the wilds of Venezuela in search of a remote cave rumored to house the world's largest centipede - scolopendra gigantica - an aggressive, venomous carnivore that is rumored to snatch bats right out of the air.
5. White Goliath Beetle In an attempt to locate one of the rarest animals on the planet - the giant white goliath beetle - Dom must infiltrate the "black market" insect trade in Cameroon, Africa.
6. Army Ants Dom travels deep into the heart of the Ecuadorian rainforest to face off with a four million strong colony of flesh-eating, venom injecting army ants - a terrifying mass of insects that may be the largest ant colony ever discovered in the "new world."
7. Giant Malaysian Honey Bees Dom faces his greatest fear when he must get up close and personal with hundreds of thousands of giant Malaysian honey bees - a formidable insect that lives in hives hundreds of feet above the jungle floor.
8. Guatemalan Beaded Lizard Dom travels to Guatemala and immerses himself in the rich world of Mayan legend and lore as he seeks out one of the most endangered and venomous reptiles on the planet - the Guatemalan beaded lizard.
I have watched all eight episodes from season 1 and LOVE the host's charisma and charm. But above all, he seems knowledgeable and passionate about what he is doing.Published 2 months ago by mel
Rarely do you see any sort of documentaries filmed in Laos- it was awesome to see that Laos has its own episode and animals!Published 3 months ago by SarawrGodzilla
I have watched tons of nature shows, and this one is by far one of the best. Dom is a great, witty host. The show is very knowledgeable. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Rina Varughese
Dom is charismatic as anyone who's watched him in Lost or Lord of the Rings can attest.
He bring an almost manic and infectious energy to the show. Read more
awesome I loved it it was awesome if only I could buy it for free then I would so true that
Dominic has a wonderful personality for this type of show. I've only gotten through the first 2 episodes so far, but it's both amusing and informative. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Name withheld because stalkers Google me and I find it annoying
He shows you so much about the wild life and it's creatures and how they live and act is amazing.Published 11 months ago by David Hodges
While not normally a watcher of nature/animal shows I was drawn to this one because the expert in question is a well known actor and has been in a few flicks I thoroughly enjoyed. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Drew Pepin