5.0 out of 5 stars and was a good price.
received this product very quickly as it said. and was a good price...
Published 1 month ago by Robin

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer BEWARE, read the fine print!
Published on September 14, 2011 by Julie D. Hale-Langmacher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer BEWARE, read the fine print!, September 14, 2011
This review is from: Giant Pixy Stix, Individually Wrapped, Assorted Flavors (Pack of 36) (Grocery)
My son, who is in the first grade, is having a block party at school. We were asked to buy "Giant" Pixy Stix as prizes for the game his class is sponsoring. We were quite pleased with these initially, until we saw what the other children brought. "Giant Pixy Stix" same brand, same label, same name, TWICE THE SIZE. These weigh 15 grams (1/2 an ounce) and are about 12 inches long. In comparison, the other, larger stix, were 30 grams (an ounce) and 24 inches long. Seems like they should have a different name. The only thing GIANT about these, was the disappointment on my son's face :(

3.0 out of 5 stars i got it buuut..., September 26, 2011
its sugar. sugar is sugar. and sugar will forever be yummy. however you dont get what you see. i gave it three stars because you dont get that pink box like how its displayed in the picture. instead i got a cardboard box full of the pixie stix all scattered and not secured at all. there is no internal packaging. you open the box to find the stix in there, but thats all. i guess its no biggie but its annoying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Downsized BIGTIME., January 12, 2012
A. Scattergood "Annie" (KENDALL PARK, NEW JERSEY United States) - See all my reviews
these are only half the size of the pixy stix I ordered 6 mos ago. 1/2 ounce each. That translates into a heck of a price increase.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT Giant!, May 3, 2012
The title of this product is deceptive. It says giant but they are only 1/4 of the size of the an actual GIANT pixy stick. Be careful that you know which ones you order since they have the same name. Read the size further down the page.

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING, July 8, 2013
Aw, crud. I didn't read the reviews on this and completely missed that by "giant" they meant bigger. I ordered the truly giant sized pixy stix last year for use as birthday gifts. It was disappointing to order what I thought was the same product only to get a box of unusable candy. (This size won't work for the project and is not returnable). So be careful buyers, if you are looking for the giant size - this is NOT it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Far cry from Giant!!, April 23, 2013
To be fair I didn't read the measurements but took from the word GIANT that they would be much larger than the regular ones they are NOT. I have seen the Giant ones and these are not them. If I had time to return them and replace them I would but I don't so I'm stuck with theses. I must say I'm really disappointed with them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing!!!, July 24, 2014
There was sugar leaking on the outside of the sticks, even though they appear to have been sealed completely. They look like they were made in someones basement and placed in fake look a like packaging. Never before have I bought a fraudulent product, I am trowing these in the garbage because I am not sure what's actually inside them. They are not "Giant" in size as they are advertised as the largest size made.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the biggest ones that you normally find., August 4, 2014
Erin Christian (Webster City, IA, US) - See all my reviews
These aren't the "Giant" Pixy sticks that you find in the stores so I was a little disappointed. Probably my fault but I didn't really feel the need to do the research on ounces for what I was looking for. They are bigger than the normal pixy sticks definately just that the "enormous" ones that you find in stores that you buy individually.

5.0 out of 5 stars and was a good price., July 10, 2014
received this product very quickly as it said. and was a good price...

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!! Very yummy!, December 22, 2013
I loved these. I was tired of overpaying at candy stores for these, so my bf made me buy this. They lasted a long time, and I saved lots of money. I highly recommend these if you love pixy stix. I would have given these out for Halloween but we don't get any trick-or-treater's in my area. Definitely going to be buying some more when I run out!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›