Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation STEM

Format: Imitation Leather|Change

on April 23, 2011
This is a full sized Bible with a composit leather cover. I use it for at home reading and reference to compair versions. I feel it would be hard on it if one were used in trips to weekly serveces. The price was right and it makes a great addition to my Bible readings.
The leather cover is stained red with a low gloss guild on the pages. No pages stick together. I think it will be nice to add gold tabs. The print is clear and easy on my senior eys. Words of Christ are in red. If you would like a KJV Giant Print Bible at a vary fair price, one can not go wrong here.
22 comments|64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 4, 2011
Praise God! I decided to get a new Bible after I got Saved and started attending Church. This Bible is great with a concordance (and word descriptive), and associated scriptures to whatever verse you are reading. The Power of God is in This Bible as it is His (and your) Sword. Praise God!!!! Hallelujah!! Thanks Amazon!
on August 18, 2006
I purchase these bibles as gifts for our family reunion. They were just what I was looking for and at the price I was looking for. The beautiful leather and the gold edge pages were impressive. Since the gifts were for elderly members of the family, the large print was most appropriate.

[...].
on September 3, 2011
I GOT THIS KJV BIBLE FOR MY SISTER FOR HER BIRTHDAY BECAUSE SHE WAS COMPLAINING THAT ALL OF THE NEWER BIBLES HAD SOMETHING LIKE HALF LARGE PRINT WORDS AND HALF MEDIUM SIZED WORDS (IE PUBLISHERS NOW DO THIS IN ORDER TO CONSERVE MONEY AND SPACE!)....BUT NOT THIS GOOD OLD ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
on January 11, 2011
This is a very nice Bible! The print is large and easy to read. The pages aren't super thin like some Bibles but they are thin enough that when you highlight anything, it bleeds through. Other than that, it's a beautiful Bible with gold trimmed pages.
on January 14, 2012
This Bible is very well presented, its large print is very easy on the eye which makes it more enjoyable when reading. It has an alphabetical Concordance at the end of the Bible. And the words of Jesus are in Red.
I highly recomend this Bible to have for yourself or to give as a gift.
It also comes with a life time warranty..
Extremely happy with this Bible.KJV Giant Print Bible
on August 17, 2006
Why do I keep buying Bibles if I already have one? Because of new features, such as the large print in this one. Beware, though, of the term "leather." I knew it could mean bonded leather, but was shocked to find that it was not leather at all, but imitation leather. A fine Bible I would buy again, especially at this price, except I already have so many!!
on June 16, 2012
I needed a giant print bible and this one is excellent. With this bible I have stopped squinting and can read easily and more fluently.
In addition, I like the summaries before each chapter so the reader has an introduction and the background information before the reading commences.

The New Testament also has sections highlighted in red so the reader can pay more attention to these sections.

Reading the bible more comfortably and preventing eye strain are two big advantages for this version.

I am very pleased.
on January 18, 2007
The paper used to print this bible is so thin that the page on back sort of shows through and makes it a bit hard to read. Other than that, it was a great value for pew bibles.
on December 3, 2011
I like the giant print, it is easy to see and read. I am disappointed, there is no information at the top of each page stating what this page is about. It is a very basic Bible but the words are easy to read.