Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Franklin Sports NFL New York Giants Replica Youth Helmet and Jersey Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Team Name: New York Giants|Change

on January 15, 2012
I was very concerned about the helmet being too small because my son is 10 years old. I was also concern that because the price was sooooo cheap, the helmet would not have a "real feel". Now, thos helmet IS NOT a helmet that would properly protect your child but my son loves to wear it for Steeler games. It has a real feel to it. The jersey fit too. Everything was better than I expected and much better than spending $200.00 on a helment for a 10 year old for him to wear while watching games on TV. I would buy again! Hope this helps!
11 comment|97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2011
This Jersey is for a child 3-5 yrs. The size does not fit a medium built youth who wears size 10-12 or larger. The jersey ad only says youth but does not specify the size so one is taking a chance buying for an older youth. The helmet is great. My grandson loves it but I had to give the jersey to my 3year old granddaughter who wanted it. Disappointed in the purchase.
on June 26, 2011
My oldest son (age 5) loves his football jersey and helmet! Both are solidly constructed, although the helmet clearly states that it is not intended for playing actual football. The helmet has run into a couple of walls and doesn't have a scratch on it (yet). All in all, it's a great product.
on July 3, 2014
So many reviews made me nervous about size Medium only fitting toddlers. Our average size 10 grandson wears it with room to spare. Loves it. Fits well. Made as well as you could expect from such a low cost item. Big hit for Christmas.
on October 31, 2014
I just received my package less then an hour ago , reason why i am quickly writing a review is because I want to emphasize about how happy I am with my order. I am 27 yrs old, 5'1" 125 lbs, the shirt fit me perfect ! I am using it as a costume it far exceeded what I expected. Some other people complain about the quality of the shirt, but if you want authentic with player name and number then pay for just that, which is way more expensive. This is perfect for the price, if anything the helmet alone is worth the price, good for kids and as a toy novelty/ holloween item. Great !!
on December 28, 2014
Got this for my 7 year old son, who despite being raised a Washington and San Fran fan, randomly chose the Chargers as his team. We totally support that, so I decided this would be an awesome gift for him since he plays football for our local league and it's the off-season.
He loves it. It fits him perfectly, and he is a size 8 or Medium in boy's shirts, size 7 pants. He also has a super huge head, and has no problems putting the helmet on or taking it off.
My only complaint is that the chin strap is not very comfortable. It's fits fine and is adjustable, but he complains that it's itchy so he doesn't keep it on long when he's playing football with his dad in the backyard or at the park. If they could change that to be less irritating on a young kid's skin, this would definitely be a 5 star product.
Overall, I would buy it again for my kids or someone else's for a birthday present. My son feels like he's part of the Chargers team and is convinced by having it, he helped them get to the playoffs this season! :)
Watch for it on lightning deal, as I see it come up often. I don't know that I would pay full price unless it was a last minute gift.
on October 24, 2015
We bought this for our almost-7 yr old grandson as an early birthday gift so he could wear it trick-or-treating. He almost passed out with joy when he saw what it was! We can't be sure of how it will hold up over time, but initial opinion is that it is very nice for the price and fits perfectly. We have a happy little boy and that's why I give it 5-stars!
BTW, go Broncos...undefeated so far!
on November 5, 2015
We bought this for our 3.5 yr old for halloween. It was a huge hit and the jersey and helmet are both very well made (for a costume or play). The helmet itself specifically says not to use it for contact sports, but that's understandable because it's more for fun. My son really enjoyed wearing it and we actually had a hard time keeping them away in the weeks leading up to halloween. I would say the only issue we had was the chin strap. Since he's still pretty small, i had to make it tighter (he didn't want it loose), and it wasn't staying on his chin well. It ended up being really easy to snap on and off so we just removed it and he wore the helmet most of the night without it.

This could have been slightly better if it came with some sort of shoulder pads or pants, but otherwise this was a touchdown!
on October 22, 2015
I knew it would be too big for my two year old, but he still loves it. He's going to be a Raiders player for Halloween. He already had a fitting jersey the photo only shows the helmet purchased. The plus side is that the shirt that came with it was a kids medium and fits me perfectly so now I have a costume too!
on April 8, 2015
I was not too worried about the fact that this did not state a specific size because I have two boys and figured it would fit one of them. My six year old usually wears a size small (5-6) in shirts and my tiny 11 year old usually wears a medium (8-10 mostly for the length because he is very skinny). The jersey fits both though it is a little long on the six year old. It says it is medium (though I didn't choose a size) and I am not sure if it is random or if they all say that. It is very thin like one of those pennies/jerseys that you would wear in gym class. The helmet is what makes this set totally worth it though (especially for the sale price I paid). While it is not meant for actually playing football, it is very well made, definitely not a cheap, flimsy toy. My boys love the set (even the jersey) that we gave them for Christmas and it is holding up well. One of them even wears it when he is playing a Wii game with my husband that has them do football drills.