5.0 out of 5 stars Works great
Bought this several months ago, super easy to set up and enjoy. Can hook it around 2 trees and be up and running in under 5 minutes. I have cranked it super tight and had no issues. Kids love it, great balance teaching tool!
Published on June 9, 2011 by Mike

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware -- listed as 15M but changes to 12M in cart!! :-(
Heads up to Amazon and possible purchasers: the page for this item lists it as 15 meters, but when you put it in your cart, it suddenly shrinks to 12 meters. Not cool!
Published on May 24, 2012 by MoFo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, June 9, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Gibbons Slackline ALLDAY!, January 14, 2011
This review is from: Funline Slackline - 15m (Sports)
This is the best gift my kids received! We also bought one for our neighbor's bday, 11yrs old. All of the neighborhood kids have really gotten into this! It's easy to set up also!

5.0 out of 5 stars Guaranteed Fun for the Whole Family!, August 17, 2010
GearGeek (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This is guaranteed fun for the whole family. The Funline has a little less stretch and grippier texture than other slacklines making it easier, especially for kids. Gibbon has made it super easy to setup, and the new price is a great deal. Great for birthday parties!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, January 6, 2012
JG4177 (VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Funline Slackline - 15m (Sports)
We can set ours up between two large trees in minutes. Our 5 year old girls love it, but have not yet mastered balancing. They are making good progress and will probably be walking the entire length if we get a few more warm days.

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun!, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Funline Slackline - 15m (Sports)
Easy to set up and use! The kids love it and it is fun for all, great to practice balancing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and fun for all, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Funline Slackline - 15m (Sports)
My son is having fun learning to balance and walk on this. He is 7 years old and can't wait to do tricks on it (not recommended by Gibbon)! I have tried to stand on it, but am not able to yet (I'm 44 and out of shape). It is anchored less than 2 feet from the ground between 2 trees, but you end up being lower to the ground with the give of the slackline. However, I still worry about falling off. Good quality, easy to assemble.

5.0 out of 5 stars simplicity, February 6, 2012
This review is from: Funline Slackline - 15m (Sports)
This is a quick and simple box of fun. 15m is more than long enough for all day fun. Perfect for any skill level. Super easy to set up and take down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guaranteed Fun for the Whole Family!, August 23, 2010
GearGeek (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Gibbon Slackline promises fun and fitness for the family, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Funline Slackline - 15m (Sports)
We ordered the Gibbon Slackline as a physical education option for our home school program. I have 3 boys and I wanted something that would challenge them but be too much fun to quit. I think the slackline delivers exactly that. We set up the slackline in our back yard as soon as we recieved it. It came with easy to follow instructions. I had it set up in no time. In no time my boys ages 10, 8 and 6 were trying it out and having a blast. Even I couldn't resist trying it out.
Is is challenging? Yes.
Is it hard to "get it'? Yes.
But is it fun? Yes! It's too much fun to quit.
You just want to keep trying until you get it right.
We are looking forward to many hours trying out the slackline and pefecting form and increasing skill level.
It is a great tool for fitness. It is also a great tool for training a 'keep trying until you get it' attitude.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun for all the family, September 11, 2011
This review is from: Funline Slackline - 15m (Sports)
Very much enjoy putting this line up, for all the family to enjoy - wherever there are suitable trees. We use some inexpensive poles (broom handles) for the younger family members to gain confidence, but all in all a fun activity.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›