Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 11, 2016
I bought this for my mom as a pregnancy reveal gift. She literally cried after receiving it and gave us a phone call right away congratulating us. I would say this product would serve a great purpose for people who would like to do the same. It is made if wood and looks really cute, plus you can hang it. It is nicely priced and would make your mom cry any day :)
on August 6, 2013
I bought this for my mom who is soon to be a first time grandmother for mother's day and she absolutely loves it. Made her tear up. It's hanging in her entry way and she's had complements on it already. It's a little small but that was too be expected as there is the hand for size reference in the picture.
on July 1, 2013
This sign is super cute, but I guess I must not have read the description completely when I ordered it because it was smaller than I realized it would be. I would have preferred if it were bigger.
on December 17, 2013
Great product, the sign is beautiful and well crafted. i am looking forward to giving this as a gift for my mom, I know she will love it. Delivered on time and as described. Thank you Seller!
on January 4, 2015
I got a license plate frame when i ordered this for my mom.. not a what is displayed on here.. but in gonna make it work i have a plan to use it another way
on June 7, 2013
My mom that was promoted to Grandma 3 years ago absolutely loved this gift and the price was great for the quality of the product. Very pleased!
on September 19, 2013
Doesn't look cheap! Will make a great Christmas gift or mothers day gift! Well worth the money! Will for sure bring tears to your mothers eyes!
on June 23, 2014
It was a great mothers day gift, she loved it and put it up right away. I think it should have been lacquered but still it was worth it.
on March 26, 2013
This item Arrived in timely manner. It was in brand new condition with no problems. It was a great gift for my mom she loved it.
on May 12, 2014
This was a beautiful piece to give to my mother for mothers day. Perfect size to hang up on the wall. VERY fast shipping! Thanks