Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

Format: Paperback|Change

on November 18, 2015
I own a copy of the paperback version, and I know that there are quotes dispersed throughout the text, but in the Kindle version the words are mish mashed into the text! It gets so confusing to read, it's almost impossible to stay focused. I am seriously considering talking to someone about this issue, because I paid for a product that should work. Feels like it was just copied and pasted into a .pub file.
on February 15, 2015
fantastic book. easy to apply
on February 9, 2015
I stumbled across this book after reading Matthew Ferry's "Creating Sales Velocity". It came at exactly the right time for me. I think as a society we are conditioned to constantly be looking out for number 1 and what we can get out of the situation. This book reminds us that by giving the 'gift' and looking for the value that we can add to the lives of others we form an army of friends and supporters that can helps bring us closer to all that our heart desires. Don't be fooled by the number of pages it definitely packs a punch!
on December 12, 2012
I read The Gift twice, once to read it and the other to really read it. I have been to the network gatherings spoken of and know that Thach, Kristen, Mark and Mattew have brought their authentic voice to their stories. This is not just another ghost written book with a bunch of fluff to thicken it and a fancy dust jacket. The book is written in a style that makes the reader know the authors respects our time and intelligence. The reader will know they really want people to read about their experiences and how they found economic well being without compromising their ethical selves. I received the book last Christmas. I have had it a year. Yes, I know each of the authors and none have ever asked for a review. Because they live what they write and they know the reviews will come when they are suppose to come. If you are seeking trendy new age philosophy this is not the book. This could have been written a millennium ago and it would be within the realm of what works for humankind.
on October 7, 2012
Awesome book! Available paperback or kindle. I bought it at an event on Saturday and read it today! If you are struggling with making networking (meeting people at meetings) work for you...this is a must read. Simple, quick and powerful.
on February 29, 2012
What a great book, a way to feel good about doing business, networking and making a difference in your life and the life of others. No matter what business you are in or even if you are not
In business it's a great lesson on paying it forward.
on February 18, 2012
Great, easy read but a clear message that is so appropriate for this economy. So many people are searching for ways to increase their business, and in that desperation miss that business is based on being of service. Matthew reminds us the key is to find enough other people to help get what they want. Easy to forget....thanks for the reminder.
on January 19, 2012
I found The Gift to be an inspiring and authentic book. If nothing else, it shows how to transform networking from an often awkward and manipulative sales technique into a true connecting process that contributes to the lives of the people around you (and in turn, liberates energy to work miracles in your own life). If you are interested in making the world a better place through your professional and social activities, you will most likely enjoy reading this book and sharing The Gift.
on January 18, 2012
When I received The Gift in the mail from my friend, Marc Sachnoff, who is also one of The Gift's four authors, I was thinking it was going to be a very new agey concept type of book. But what I found was that the new age ideas in the book are really the divine of humanism. The book perfectly articulates that easy flow of connection between people that results in a seemingly magical connection that brings you want in life -- whether that's more business, a networking connection, or someone who can help you. What we've lost in today's age is the ability to connect fully without expectation. Many have forgotten how to fully receive. Hard as it is to imagine, there are many bad receivers -- those people who can only give and can't take. And The Gift explains how that both giving and taking is part of the natural flow that can result in miracles when both parts are activated. If you're in sales or in the business of life, The Gift will show you how to authentically connect with another person and how that honest connection, without either guile or guilt, can bring results that feel almost magical. Best of all, it's short enough that you can read and reread the book easily, absorbing its message deeper with each reading.
on January 17, 2012
Excellent book. Got it for Christmas and it was my favorite gift. Couldn't put it down. Very condensed with no fluff. I strongly recommend that you get it and read it. It will change your life and those around you.