5.0 out of 5 stars Great weekend bag
We bought this for our twin boys. I'll need to order another as this bag isn't quite large enough to use for both kids. It's very sturdy and they love it!
Published 6 months ago by Mellie

1.0 out of 5 stars Harmful chemicals???
Published 3 months ago by skew

1.0 out of 5 stars Harmful chemicals???, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Gift Special - Disney Cars Summer Travel Kids Travel Duffle Bag , Size Aprox 17" X 10" Christmas Gift
I ordered this bag for my son for Christmas, and I was so excited. Looked nice when I got it, then I see the tag attached: "WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." I took a while to write a review but I would not have ordered this had I known that warning was on there. Disappointing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great weekend bag, December 29, 2013