Gifted Kindle fires? I see that the coverage only can apply to Kindle Fires purchased in the past 30 days. What if you are given one as a gift and then wish to purchase the protection plan?
asked by Adam Tyler on December 6, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
They (Square Trade) actually told me on the phone that they have extended the amount of time that you can decide to purchase the warranty to 90 days after purchase date. I know it doesn't say it here, but that's what they say at Square Trade.
Chemwiz answered on December 15, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I spoke to someone at customer service and it seems like they might make an exception for gifted kindles. Call the number listed at the bottom of the product description and speak to someone. They are very helpful.
Whitney answered on December 13, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I received a Kindle Fire as a gift and would like to purchase the Square Trade Warranty. I know that the Kindle was not purchased on Amazon....can I still purchase this warranty????
love my girls answered on December 26, 2011
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Square Trade lets you purchase an extended warranty for Amazon.com or offline purchases, up to 30 days after purchase.
TG08 answered on May 24, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
So if I got this as a gift and the purchaser didn't get me a protection plan, does the Kindle have any kind of warranty after purchase? If it doesn't come with a warranty, how can I get this?
Laura Breece answered on February 2, 2012

A
I recieve my kindle fire in a gift card, I had to order it. Then a week later I ordered the warrenty and the case.
Genevieve R. Thompson answered on January 19, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product