4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected
Published on July 8, 2012 by S. J. Campbell

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, but material is pretty low quality
It's a very nice looking cabinet, and relatively easy to put together (good instruction pamphlet and pieces are well marked). However, as one would expect for the price, it is NOT made of wood, and the materials are pretty crappy. Would love to have this exact same cabinet made of real wood.
Published on June 23, 2012 by GSN

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than expected, July 8, 2012
This is a nice looking shelf, and the material, while not solid wood, seems to be a pressed wood with a plastic coating that should be durable. It was fairly easy to assemble. My only complaint is that the dimensions were not given in the item information, and it turned out to be bigger than I really wanted. I'll live with it, but it overwhelms my small bathroom. FYI, the measurements are 24 x 20 x 7 1/2.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shelf, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Gifts & Decor Nantucket Home White Bathroom Wall Shelf Towel Holder (Misc.)
I purchased this shelf to use in my daughter's bedroom because the louvred design matches her headboard/footboard.

What I liked:
Assembly instructions were clear. Everything you'll need is clearly marked.
The wall hanging kit is clever. It's not meant to be a floating unit so it's got 2 flat mounting brackets that screw into pre-drilled holes on the back of the unit. Each bracket has 3 screws to attach it to the back of the shelf.
It was easy to install.
It's really a nice-looking and nice-sized shelf. It doesn't look like it should be relegated to only a bathroom wall.

What I didn't like:
The unit was missing one screw. I was able to replace it with a comparable screw from my own toolbox.
The melamine coating cracked and flaked off in a few spots during assembly. For the most part, however, those imperfections are not noticeable.
The shelf backing is simply 2 white cardboard sheets. Pretty cheap, but again, this shelf is in a bedroom so I'm not concerned about moisture deteriorating the cardboard.
One of the pre-drilled holes was a little bit off, so on one of the mounting brackets, I could only use 2 screws, or else risk compromising the integrity of the pressboard composition.

All in all, I am extremely happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality and Good Looking Shelf for the Price, February 6, 2013
This is a great item for the price. As other reviews mentioned it is not made out of real wood but some sort of plywood with white vinyl sheeting. That being said, it looks awesome and is feels very solid. The only slight complaint I have with it is that it requires two metal brackets to be attached to it to install on the wall. These brackets come with the shelf but take away from the overall look when it is installed. Again, this is not a huge deal but just wish they had designed it so that these brackets were not visible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bathroom Wall Shelf, July 24, 2013
It is a little flimsy, but I got what I paid for. All the pieces fit together properly and the instructions were pretty easy to follow. No extra pieces and missing pieces. Seems to hold together nicely for a unit that is made out of what I call paperboard. Having said that, if I wanted real wood I would have paid a lot more, but it is more than sturdy enough to hold towels and cosmetics like I wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, but material is pretty low quality, June 23, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing part, April 6, 2013
Pros: pleasant style, nice size, functional storage, easy to assemble, good price point

Cons: thin veneer that chips easily when installing screws, missing one of the backing panels in my shipment (not critical to structure and I don't mind seeing my wall color through the back), dowel for hanging towels barely long enough to stay between pre-drilled holes (use wood glue), mounting hardware inadequate for weight (plan to have larger on hand).

Fine for an inexpensive piece. Just handle with care when putting together and plan ahead for extra securing to wall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, September 10, 2013
Pretty simple to assemble. The backing of it looked pretty cheap though (white cardboard), so I put it up without it. Therefore you can see the wall behind it. Altogether, this is a pretty neat addition to a bathroom and hangs up well in just a little time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice shelving unit but ugh at assembly :S, March 26, 2013
It's a nice looking shelving unit once I spent 30+ minutes assembling it. The "instructions" provided are pictures, no real directions. The pictures aren't 100% clear either. The provided hardware to mount it to the wall are insufficient as well. I had to add a "t" bracket to mount it solidly to the area I wanted it. Overall, a decent enough product for the money, but I won't be ordering anymore of these shelves. You can't expect "solid" for less than $100 anymore I suppose :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good value, March 23, 2013
This was a great buy! Arrived in a timely manner, went together very quickly, was very easy to hang and looks great. The wood is not the typical MDF stuff you can buy at the local big box store - it is coated with a moisture-resistant finish that makes it feel more durable and the overall product is very sturdy. I love that the shelves are adjustable and the towel bar is a nice touch. I am very pleased with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy, February 6, 2013
Perfect size for the space we have. Was easy to assemble. It looks great and doesn't have that cheap appearance. It was a nice addition to our bathroom,