4.0 out of 5 stars 1st Arrived Broken, 2nd Was A Charm
Published on November 15, 2009 by David K. Singer

2.0 out of 5 stars Small
The framed photo areas are way too small for any standard sized photo. 1st through 12th fits a size smaller than a wallet photo, and kinder is even smaller. Finding appropriate sized photos to insert in this frame over the years will be more work than it's worth. I'm returning this item.
Published on September 4, 2010 by Thomas Wilkins

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, September 4, 2010
This review is from: Gifts & Decor Pewter School House Schoolhouse History Photo Frame (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars 1st Arrived Broken, 2nd Was A Charm, November 15, 2009
The first frame arrived in an open box and the glass was broken. The "famous" amazon.com packaging placed the item on the bottom of the box with the padding on top. Not a good idea. Did you know you can rate the packaging? Check your account. If amazon.com doesn't know a problem exists, they can't fix it. The first was returned, and I ordered a second, which arrived in perfect condition. It's very cute and will make a great gift for mom this holiday season. Note that the photo spaces are very small and need the smallest wallet size possible.

3.0 out of 5 stars good enough, February 24, 2010
Two years ago I was given this schoolhouse frame to keep my grandchildren's
pictures and was very pleased. So I purchased the frame to gift a friend and was disappointed to see that the quality of the product was not the same. The product has lost some of the detail in the surface relief molding of the frame. This product will certainly function but was a disappointment to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Photo Frame, February 10, 2010
Received my order promptly.

The only thing I found odd was that the chain which usually comes with each frame was removed.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 arrived broken, January 12, 2010
I ordered 2 of these and the bubble wrap around both frames inside the interior boxes only covered about 3/4 of the frames. Guess where the glass was broken. Another reviewer blamed this on Amazon, but I think the manufacturer (in China of course) probably was responsible for the bubble wrap. The fact that this has happened before and is still happening is a very bad sign.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, October 26, 2010
I thought it was pricey before I ordered it but there are not too many selections that would allow me to put the school picutres in one frame. When I received it, I was pleased. It is good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pewter School House Photo Frame, April 25, 2010
Very good quality. Will look great in a formal living room, casual family room, or bedroom.
Easy to put photos into the holder, nice to have a protective cover over them. Will buy a second one for our youngest soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, December 31, 2007
I like this frame a lot. It has a place for a Kindergarten, which is what I was looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, June 24, 2013
Good product! Wish it had a hanger on the back like the other two i have!! I will figure something out

4.0 out of 5 stars Not overwhelmed, December 12, 2010
Received the frame and the glass was not broken, as many other reviewers indicated, but I can see why it would happen the way it is packaged (bubble wrap mostly on the top, backside of the frame with the glass side down). I am not thrilled with the metal of the frame since it is neither shiny or a nice matte silver, but rather a pewter looking color (very dull). The price was good but the shipping was a bit exhorbitant in my opinion. If I were you, I would keep looking and pass this one by.

Rate and Discover Movies