Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 9, 2007
When the wine rack arrived, it was missing a wing nut..yes, there is assembly and yes, there are wing nuts. From the front, the wine rack is very pretty with it's scroll design, there is a weird colored paint that is attempting to make the wrought iron look rustic, and from the back, wing nuts hook the unit together. I will have to say, I bought 3 other options for my sister because I anticipated she would not like it...she did like it...the front view did it for her. Also, within 2 weeks, the vendor sent me the wing nut I was missing. This unit does have a scroll handle...I would not lift the rack by the handle. Especially if the wine rack is loaded up. It is nice that it holds 6 bottles of wine.
on December 30, 2008
This is a very bad product. The welding on it is very poor, so, you have to be extremely careful when you assemble it. Even if you are careful, there is no guarantee that it will not break. I highly recommend you try something else.
on January 18, 2007
The wine rack is beautiful and also great if you have kids. They are unable to pull out the bottle. With the swril design the bottle is locked in place. GREAT IDEA!
on December 13, 2013
This wine Rack is pretty, sturdy and angled just enough to keep it full all the time. The rack is slightly tilted, and the way it is pictured has the bottle necks through the spirals, which tilts the bottles down. I use it backwards for easier access.

Some assembly is required but it's very easy to put together. It holds prosecco bottles easily, so it can handle your champagne.
on July 29, 2013
This is junk! Do not waste your money! It comes in pieces, you have to assemble it. Mine was missing a wing nut & then as I was trying to put it together with a wing nut my husband drove to Home Depot to buy, it BROKE! So, now I have a broken, overpriced wine rack! NOT HAPPY!!!!!
on February 12, 2011
This bottle holder is beautiful and as another rater said, great for those who want to display their wine but have toddlers or are afraid of the wine being pulled out. However, after getting the item and putting it together, I found it to be uneven and therefore doesn't sit flat. I took it apart and put it back together to ensure I had everything tight and in the right place, but it is still uneven. I have to put bottles in the middle or even sides to keep it from tipping. However, it isn't a problem most of the time. Overall, I like it.
on April 20, 2013
I like the look of it but it wasn't make very well. The top scroll piece that holds the front and back together has a threaded dowel
that fits into a hole at the top of the front piece, they packed no "wing nut" to screw to the dowel to keep the dowel from pulling out.
they did packed (2) wing nuts to screw to the (2) threaded pieces at the bottom that hold the back to the front, so I had to go to the hardware store and buy a third wing nut and paint it bronze.

Carole Rinehart, Indpls. Indiana
on February 29, 2012
My sister wanted a countertop wine rack for her birthday. I didn't want to burst the bank as I was planning to fill the rack with wine for her. For $20 I wasn't expecting some miricle wine rack but was unable to find anything close to this elegant design for the money. It's study, easy to put together, and looks like it was worth more than what I paid for it. I'm not really sure why there is even a handle on the top; it doesn't stay straight up like in the picture, but falls to the side.
on January 23, 2014
What caught my eye about this item was the scrollwork. I was looking for a present for a friend of mine and I thought this would be perfect. My friend proudly displays the wine rack on top of the counter and is being used to its full capacity. Very sturdy, even when it is not full. I love how this item gives a plain counter personality. Easy to put together within minutes. If you know someone that enjoys wine, this is the perfect present for them...or treat yourself to something nice.
on October 1, 2012
This is exactly what I wanted! We had found one in a wine store last year and wanted a matching one, but the store was sold out. They suggested I look on Amazon and I found the same one for considerably less expensive!! It's even the same colour...great buy and thanks to Amazon shopping.To make matters even better, they put a rush on the delivery at no charge. Simply the easiest and best online purchasing done ever!!