Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on January 21, 2013
I just discovered this author and another friend recommended this book. What a delightful book and great information. As a behavioral research scientist, I have conducted extensive research on the energy of the body and have books published on the subject. The author has a very personable style of writing and her information is concise and well written. This book is definitely worth your time and investment.
on December 20, 2012
This is such a great book! It is written in a way that makes it fun and inspiring at the same time. It is uplifting, lighthearted, and gives you hope that you truly can change your life in positive ways. I highly recommend it!
on January 10, 2013
I downloaded this book very sceptical but was surprised by the authenticity of the author. Lori writes from the heart and had me looking into my life with a renewed thankfulness and true gratitude. Even though a short book, the words have a deep impact. I've found myself thinking about what I had read in Five Gifts To Give Yourself. Give yourself the gift, especially if you don't think you deserve it!
on February 9, 2013
I got this book for free and I still feel like it was overpriced. I felt like I was reading a college essay.
"...we can only love others as much as we love ourselves." ~ Brene Brown

When you are compassionate with yourself then you can be compassionate to others, although sometimes tough love is required. Lori Hil makes some powerful points in this short book. She begins by explaining how you can love others more if you first take care of your health. She then discusses how she keeps healthy by utilizing a dry erase board to keep track of her healthy actions. Along the way she talks a bit about visualization and thinking more positively. In the end she values freedom over wealth and has a different idea about prosperity. The chapter on forgiveness is also excellent. Basically this is a accepting and nurturing read. It is a book that will read you.

~The Rebecca Review
on January 1, 2013
This book is an easy to read look at what is important in life and at an amazing value. The author outlines thought provoking subjects in a personal and concise narrative. This is a must read for anyone looking to maximize personal consciousness. At this price you can purchase copies for all your friends.
on January 5, 2013
Very good book everyone should read life changing well worth your time and money. I recamend this book be read by all that are looking for change in life
on February 5, 2013
A good book with a great list for references and continued reading/research. Takes us back to the basics of self improvement to become a better person.
on January 31, 2013
I found this book easy to read, well-organized, and inspiring.

I received this book for free to read and review.
on January 31, 2013
This is the great and very interesting book to read.So for your great experience, pls. try it as soon. :-)