5.0 out of 5 stars Gifts with No Giver: a love affair with truth
If you are looking for a book of poetry to help light your spiritual path, this book will be a good choice. The subtitle of the book, A Love Affair with Truth, describes well the theme of this collection. Nirmala's depth of insight is well represented.
Published on January 16, 2009 by Gloria Achterberg

3.0 out of 5 stars about half and half
i will put this in the middle. at fairly regular intervals, an epiphany, i mean a great one, not sticky...then a bunch of crap. it balances out to a 3.
Published 16 months ago by jasmyne amy kayser

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gifts with No Giver: a love affair with truth, January 16, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightened Poetry..., September 27, 2008
This review is from: Gifts With No Giver: A Love Affair With Truth (Paperback)
I first picked up this gem of a book about a decade ago, around the time I was discovering Nirmala and his teachings in the non-dual tradition. Here Nirmala shares his beautiful experiences of Awakening through his own unique heartfelt words. Enlightened poetry not unlike other mystical offerings like the Songs of Kabir or Lao Tzu's sayings. I continue to find fresh inspiration whenever I open these pages, and with an open heart dare to let myself be touched.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You Nirmala, June 11, 2009
This review is from: Gifts With No Giver: A Love Affair With Truth (Paperback)
Nirmala has the courage to put his innermost self out there for all to see. By doing so he encourages and inspires all of us to continue our inquiry no matter what we discover about ourselves. He makes it clear that all is grist for the mill and that the recognition of unity is a personal experience often beyond description in words. Yet, at times he transcends this limitation and synthesizes mind and heart with a most gentle... loving kindness. I would highly recommend this work to anyone with a sincere interest in self-realization... as Nermala says, "where all is merged in silent wonder."

5.0 out of 5 stars End of seeking, September 25, 2008
This review is from: Gifts With No Giver: A Love Affair With Truth (Paperback)
Whether you have been seeking Christ Consciousness, self realization, the Tao, or enlightenment for what may seem like forever, or if you are just beginning to pursue these ends, this book is for you. Nirmala invites us to take a look at the space that has been overlooked, to see what is obvious, and to bring the search to a successful conclusion in this lifetime.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most beautiful spiritual poems!, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Gifts With No Giver: A Love Affair With Truth (Paperback)
I have experienced so much love and joy reading these poems. I don't read them quickly; I take my time to savor and feel their depth. I'll find a favorite, and then another. There is so much love and truth in them. I will cherish this book forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Springboard For Meditation, March 17, 2014
I love this book. It is sitting beside my meditation chair and is often what I choose to use as a springboard for my meditation. I read a page and then use the gems offered in my meditations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gifts with No Giver: A Love Affair With The Truth, February 11, 2014
Normals has a beautifully written books filled with poems and details so precious. I recommend reading actively taking notes in anticipation of inspiration.

4.0 out of 5 stars Truth for this reality, October 26, 2013
This is such a inspiration to read on days that a little sad and you need encouragement. I really am glad that I have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Your words sink deeply in my being, May 9, 2014
Your poetry enters my heart and sinks deeply in my being. Thank you for publishing your words so that we meet on this journey. I have all your books and they guide my contemplation. Thank you very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars love lesson, July 26, 2013
Very informative..i like reading about life and love....the ups and downs; basically learning from others experience...very enlightening and a overall good read in my opinion

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Gifts With No Giver: A Love Affair With Truth
Gifts With No Giver: A Love Affair With Truth by Nirmala (Paperback - July 30, 2008)
$9.95 $8.96