5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse. Great price.
I was looking for a new mouse to replace one that was sticking and unresponsive. My nephew found this one for me on Amazon, and it's great. I like the curved shape; it's very responsive; and it was reasonably priced. Can't ask for anything more.
Published on April 21, 2012 by Salvi

1.0 out of 5 stars No driver software available online or with the mouse
Mine did not come with software and I could not find the software to download on the company's website. I contacted Gigabyte and they just told me that my computer should have the software on it. The company did not send me a software file or a URL to find the software. This made the mouse useless to me.
Published 9 months ago by S. Eicher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse. Great price., April 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic mouse, July 11, 2011
AmaAddict (Irvine, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gigabyte GM-M5050 Optical Wired Mouse (Personal Computers)
This is a great basic mouse. It is an average sized mouse. I know some reviewers have stated it is too small, but it is about the size of any other mouse I've used. It feels nice in my average-sized male hands. The clickable scroll wheel is also a plus.

1.0 out of 5 stars No driver software available online or with the mouse, December 16, 2013

Gigabyte GM-M5050 Optical Wired Mouse