A great combination of performance and affordability, the GIGABYTE GV-R779OC-2GD graphics card offers a great solution for light gamers and HD enthusiasts requiring smooth gameplay and high quality HD video playback with a friendly price tag. It's based on the latest 28nm GCN architecture and has 2GB DDR5 memory. A host of AMD technology such as AMD Eyefinity, AMD PowerTune, AMD ZeroCore Power, and Crossfire offers more than one way to boost your experience.
Performance and affordability is only a part of the story. Ultra Durable 2 design adopts the first class components, including Ferrite Core Chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors for unmatched stability and durability during demanding condition. Triangle Cool Technology combines fin with clip module for better cooling performance.
- Powered by AMD Radeon HD 7790 GPU
- Integrated with the first 2GB GDDR5 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D/ HDMI / DisplayPort
- Overclock to 1075 MHz
- Support AMD Eyefinity Technology and AvivoHD
- System power supply requirement: 450W