The GA-X58A-UD3R was designed specifically to take advantage of the raw power of the next generation Intel®
Core™ i7 processors and the Intel X58 Express chipset, whose new evolution in computing architecture is able to deliver an amazing performance breakthrough from past processor generations. Replacing the Front Side Bus is the new Quick Path Interconnect, or QPI, whose 25.6 GB/sec transfer rates (double the bandwidth of the 1600MHz FSB) eliminates the communication bottleneck between the processor and chipset.
- Unique On/Off Charge delivers the best recharging capability to iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- 3x USB power delivery for greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices
- Supports new generation Intel 32nm 6-core processors
- Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- Supports newest NEC SuperSpeed USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- Provides newest Marvell SE9128 high speed SATA3 storage interface with superfast 6Gbps link speed
- Supports the newest Intel Core i7 processors in socket LGA1366 with QPI 6.4 GT/s
- Revolution energy saving design with DES 2 featuring hardware based Dynamic 6-Gear switching
- Supports 3 channel DDR3 2100+ memory
- Scalable ability to both 3 way CrossFireX and 3 way SLI support for ultimate graphics performance
- Unique hardware control IC to provide more precision voltage control
- 100% 50,000 hour lifespan Japanese solid capacitors design
- Patented DualBIOS with dual hardware BIOS protection
- Supports Dolby Home Theater audio to create a stunning surround sound listening experience
- Blu-ray playback outputs supported by high quality 108dB SNR ALC889 HD audio
- Compatible with Window 7 to deliver the best operation experience
- Meet European Union ErP(Energy-related Products) requirement
Reviews and Awards:
GIGABYTE's X58A-UD3R has nearly as many onboard features. That level of value earns
the X58A-UD3R an award.
GIGABYTE X58A-UD3R has amazing performance, exceptional overclocking headroom and
come packed with all the latest technologies of the day.
We like this GIGABYTE motherboard and we like it quite a bit. GIGABYTE has put together a
package that overclocks well, hits all the major features, and offers both USB 3 and SATA 6G.
Get Ready to Unleash the Power of 32nm 6 Core CPUs
GIGABYTE's entire line of X58-based motherboards are ready to support the new generation
of Intel 32nm 6-core processors, delivering the very best platform for multitasking, multimedia
and high performance gaming.
Based on the Intel X58 chipset, the GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R delivers all the killer next generation
features that gaming enthusiasts and power users have been waiting for including GIGABYTE's 333
Onboard Acceleration features with support for USB 3.0, Serial-ATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbps) and a 3x
USB Power Boost, as well as multi-GPU support for NVIDIA 3-Way SLI™ and ATI CrossFireX™ and
support for Intel's high performance processors offering a high level of future CPU headroom for users
wanting to maintain cutting-edge levels of performance. With the memory controller integrated directly
into the processor die, the GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R also supports triple channel DDR3 memory for
blazing fast memory performance.
On/Off Charge Support
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology that enables faster iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch charging.
A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge technology
allows iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard
USB ports than standard USB ports allow, with the added benefit that the PC can be on, in standby
mode, or even off. * Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC
before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports.
Charging results may vary by model.