Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on June 20, 2011
I purchased this for a girl friend's bachelorette party this past Saturday night. This ring blinks blue when turned counter clockwise and can be turned off if you need to. We didn't loose the bride to be all night long! She had this ring blinking from about 8PM-2AM and I finally had to tell her to turn it off on the way home so that we didn't get pulled over for impersonating an officer. It is really bright! ;) It is a bit on the large side, so if your bride to be as small fingers, I would recommend getting some tape so that it doesn't slip off. It is open in the back, so technically it is adjustable. It just doesn't adjust smaller. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this product!
on January 3, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my 5 year old daughter as she had told us she wanted a "big crystal" [diamond] for Christmas. I knew it would be too large for her finger and that is fine- we put some ribbon on the ring to make it fit her better. My main complaint is that the light-up feature is very touchy. It doesn't stay lit when it is tilted certain ways and it is hard to find the "sweet-spot" for where to turn the ring to get it to come on. She has had it a week and is still happy enough with it, but she will surely forget about it in a month or so. However, since it was pretty cheap and you get what you pay for I can't say that I am surprised. Furthermore, it filled the Christmas list request where nothing else I had found would. Just don't expect this to be a sturdy product that will last.
on October 29, 2010
Plastic diamond atop ring is very large, at 1.5" diameter and 1" tall. I love it. Silly, fun and great for dressing up. The light up function does not always work though. I recommend for night use only, blue flashing light can be very faint if not in correct position. It took some force to turn the ring clockwise to get it to light up nicely, when it actually worked. The ring part was a little small; it was made of silver plastic and open at the bottom probable making it easier to wear. Made in Taiwan. I appreciate the value, a cool $3 and free shipping was nice. Even though it came in an enormous box. Recommend this ring for little girl birthday party or adult lady dress up. Overall, pretty happy about pretty ring.
on July 20, 2016
This is such a great accessory for the bachelorette! The ring is oversized which makes it fun! If you turn the diamond at the top, the ring flashes blue. It's a great way to keep track of the bride especially if you are at a crowded bar or club. The bachelorette loved this ring and she got so many compliments on it. The ring size is adjustable.
on November 18, 2013
This ring is VERY small. It's plastic and open in the center under, but the plastic is so stiff it didn't open as it should. I wear an "average" size 7, and it was so tight it hurt my finger. The light stopped blinking after less than an hour of use.
on December 4, 2012
I got this ring for my mom on Mother's Day. When I asked her what she wanted, she said she wanted diamond earrings to match the necklace I got her last year. Then she joked about getting a carat for every hour of labor. So when Mother's Day came, I wrapped this ring up all fancy-like and presented it to her as her present (with the real present in the next room). She got quite the kick out of it, and couldn't get enough of using it to make jokes throughout the day. A nice, cheap gift for the fun we had with it that day.
on October 3, 2013
Bride to be loved it! Used for a bachelorette party, it's not super heavy so it's comfortable. We got her a bachelorette sash that also lights up which was far more expensive and light died by the middle of the party, the ring lasted all night.
on August 15, 2013
This was a hit! My cousin's ring was actually in the shop getting a minor change before her big day, so she didn't have a ring to wear on her bachelorette party. This ring worked really well, and flashed really bright. Loved it.
on October 22, 2012
I got this for my sister's bachelorette party. This was definitely a great party favor for the bachelorette, all the girls loved it! (for the rest of us girls we got small matching light up rings) It flashed a blue light and it was huge! If you have small/slender fingers I recommend either taping it or or wrapping your finger in tape.

I will keep this in mind for the next bachelorette party or even my own ;)
on July 15, 2013
I also bought this ring for a bachelorette party. The bride-to-be absolutely loved it. It was a great substitute for her actually engagement ring when we went out. It just sucked because it lasted for about 2 hours, then randomly came on at the end of the night for a couple of minutes and died again. I was even planning on going to a convenient store and purchase a replacement battery but there is no access to the battery even if I had bought one. It was disappointing. I was hoping that in the event we lost her in the clubbing crowd, it would be easier to find her with the flashing light. However, it still was cute so that is the sole reason why it got 3 stars.

See 1 answered question