4.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, bad color
Very happy with the phone, it's interface, features, battery life, call quality. I just wish it was black and not white. I bought two additional handsets (Gigaset C610H) in black. I think it looks far better in black and shows dirt far less.

Published 21 months ago by Alphonso

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - America will not offer the eco mode plus!
I have done a bit of research and want to spread the word out there that this phone is NOT Eco Mode Plus. I was told that these telephones are basicly the same as any standard phone used in America.
Published 19 months ago by J Gunther

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - America will not offer the eco mode plus!, February 4, 2013
J Gunther (Vancouver, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gigaset C610A-L410 Cordless Phone and Hands-Free Clip (Office Product)
Gigaset responded the following: "The Eco Mode Plus feature works on a frequency which is already in use by the US military and aircrafts. The frequency is therefore restricted for any manufacturer and this feature had to be disabled for the US and Canadian market."
To any USA owners of the Eco Mode telephones - questioning the Eco Mode options, it would be great to know the readings you have received. Has anyone tested them with an EMF reader? Thanks for any info you can pass on...
I am hoping that "America" sees the importance of the EMF reduction of our home telephones. It is bad enough with all the cel phones and towers! Gigaset has lead the way....It is up to us to force the issue to make it available here!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, bad color, December 21, 2012

Keep in mind doesn't employ the full fledged ECO mode that is available on European version, but it still reduces power usage and therefore exposure to radiation by a significant degree.

The L410 portable clip is a nice add on that I use frequently for longer calls.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good phone with great features, March 26, 2013
NYCflower (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I wanted a low radiation phone, with great features, that looked modern. The gigaset fit the bill.
The hands free clip is great and you can actually accept a call with it (no need to transfer)

My favorite feature is that you can program the phones active ringing times. Now my phone goes straight to voicemail from 9pm-8am, without ringing. A quiet beep indicates a call. Heaven:)

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, October 29, 2012
We have a 3 story home and the phones seem to charge well and ring just fine. stepping away from the house and they break up quickly, but inside they do the job. Nice weight and easy to hold. have them for 6 months and still doing fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, October 29, 2012
I ordered this phone after doing a lot of research. I am extremely pleased with everything about it. Solid, dependable and just what I needed. The I highly recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really low EMF, October 6, 2013
This product is positioned as a low emf emitting wireless phone alternative. It is a lovely phone, but it emits more energy than my older Dect phone and does not by any means shut down when the handset is in the cradle.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad experience with Gigaset C610A-L410, December 6, 2013
i don't like Gigaset, here what happened i got Gigaset C610A-L410 six months ago and it stop working in the first month.

2.0 out of 5 stars Read this before you buy in US, February 2, 2013
. "reza5240" (Newton, MA, United States) - See all my reviews
We bought this phone on Amazon after doing much research about low-radiation cordless phones. We wanted to replace our old wall-hung AT&T cordless phone. After opening the package I realized that this phone does not hang on a standard US wall mount phone bracket. It does not have the matching wall mount brackets. It says you have to put two screws in the wall and mount the phone on those screws. This would look very ugly if you have standard US wall mount plate. We returned the phone. I am sure you can use the phone on a desk just fine. I don't have any opinions on the operation of the phone as we never put it to use. Wanted to make everyone aware of the mounting incompatibility though.

Rate and Discover Movies